Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Keanu Reeves reveals one condition under which he'll act with Tom Cruise as he calls him 'amazing'

2023-06-30 19:51
Tom Cruise's 'Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One' is scheduled to be theatrically released in the United States on July 12
Keanu Reeves reveals one condition under which he'll act with Tom Cruise as he calls him 'amazing'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves are undoubtedly powerhouses in the film industry, and their work ethic is unparalleled. Despite the passing years, both actors have maintained their strong presence at the box office, consistently delivering successful films that resonate with audiences worldwide.

Whether it's the intense action sequences of Cruise's 'Mission Impossible' franchise or Reeves' iconic role in the 'John Wick' series, their movies continue to generate substantial revenue. Reeves, known for his humility, recently turned the spotlight onto his fellow actor, Cruise, acknowledging the remarkable nature of his career.

Reeves took the opportunity to discuss the parallels between his own career and that of Cruise, particularly focusing on the inherent risks and dangers associated with Cruise's daring stunts. It was a rare moment where Reeves showcased his admiration for Cruise's commitment to delivering extraordinary performances, often pushing the boundaries of physicality and putting himself at great risk for the sake of his craft.

'What Tom Cruise does is extraordinary'

"What Tom Cruise does is extraordinary and special and something that... Again, another legend in another universe. I'm more like on the ground playing in the mud and he's like flying and jumping and outside of buildings and helicopters, fighter jets," Reeves said. He added, "So what he's doing in terms of the events that he's participating in, I think is extraordinary. And his passion for it, his skill, his talent just shines." "I don't know if he's an inspiration, he's just amazing," he Canadian actor stated.

Keanu Reeves will work with Tom Cruise under one condition

When questioned about the prospect of collaborating with Cruise, Reeves expressed his enthusiasm for the idea, stating that he wouldn't prefer to work against Cruise but rather alongside him. "I don't know, maybe we can be side by side with a common goal," said Reeves.

During the conversation, Reeves delved deeper into the similarities he shares with Cruise. "I think we're just the beneficiaries of his excellence, you know? And he's inspiring. And I think one thing I could say is that I share, as you spoke about, the passion for movies. We're lucky to be there and we're just trying to have fun and hope people like what we did."

Tom Cruise's 'Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One' held its world premiere in Rome on June 19, 2023, and is scheduled to be theatrically released in the United States on July 12.

Tags news epcelebs