Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Britney Spears' family expresses fears she is on meth and will die like Amy Winehouse: 'It's terrifying'

2023-06-11 04:23
'Every time the telephone rings, I fear that there will be devastating news,' said ex-husband Kevin Federline
Britney Spears' family expresses fears she is on meth and will die like Amy Winehouse: 'It's terrifying'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Britney Spear's conservatorship coming to an end may not be a happy occasion for her fans as the musician is reportedly in an even "extremely dangerous place." Spear's consumption of drugs has resumed and she is now hooked on a highly addictive cocaine derivative drug, crystal meth.

Daily Mail talked with the wider Spears family which included her parents, brother, her former husband, and her children. The media outlet reveals the situation is more deeply troubling than even guessed. The 41-year-old's family which includes her father and ex-husband Kevin Federline feard she is on meth and that she will die like Amy Winehouse.

'I fear she's on meth'

"I fear she's on meth – I've been praying someone would make it public and that she wakes up,'' Kevin Federline, her ex-husband, and father of their two sons, told Daphne Barak. "It's terrifying. She is the mother of my boys," he added further.

Jamie, Britney's father shared with the journalist, that he worries Spears will meet the same fate as English singer Amy Winehouse, who died at the age of 27. Furthermore, as per the report, her children Preston, 17, and Jayden, 16, are refusing to meet their mother because they say they saw drugs being transported to her house.

'Every time the telephone rings, I fear that there will be devastating news'

"Every time the telephone rings, I fear that there will be devastating news. I don't want the boys to wake up one morning and find their mother has taken an overdose," Kevin Federline shared further. Spears broke ties with the family after her conservatorship ended as she accused Jamie of being "abusive'', ''bullying her'' and even forcing her to take birth control, reportedly leaving them powerless to intervene.

Jamie Lynn, Britney's sister, is also alienated following her novel 'Things I Should've Said', in which she revealed dealing with low self-esteem as a result of her stardom. The book, it noted, also revealed an incident in which she alleges Britney confined the couple in a bathroom while wielding a knife, which the singer dismissed as "crazy lies."

'She was standing there with a knife'

The media outlet further revealed, her boys' decision not to meet their mother in August has been firmly followed since. "She was standing there with a knife,'' the sons recalled one frightening experience when they found Spears standing near the door of Jayden's bedroom in the middle of the night with a kitchen blade in her hand.

Jayden and Preston are not angry as the outlet revealed, but they are just concerned for her wellbeing and desperate for her to get the help they believe she needs. Even though Kevin Federline collects around $40,000 (£32,000) in child support from Britney every month, the report noted.

Tags news epcelebs