Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet bashes 'RHOBH' star Paul Kemsley as he claims Sutton Stracke would not 'get a date' with him

2023-12-01 09:52
Paul Kemsley compared his wife Dorit Kemsley to Sutton Stracke while calling out for her less-than-busy dating life
Internet bashes 'RHOBH' star Paul Kemsley as he claims Sutton Stracke would not 'get a date' with him

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Paul 'PK' Kemsley recently slammed his co-star Sutton Stracke after she claimed he was with another woman during his DUI arrest.

In an episode of 'RHOBH', Sutton Stracke repeated a rumor in the confessional that Paul 'PK' Kemsley was with another woman the night he was arrested for DUI.

However, Paul recently shared a copy of the police report from the night of his DUI arrest, which occurred on November 23, 2021, and confirmed to be the 'sole occupant' of the vehicle.

The police report reads under the title, 'Observations after the stop', "I approached the vehicle along the driver-side door."

The report continued, "I observed a white male adult, who was the sole occupant of the s/v, seat in driver seat of the s/v. I contacted the driver, later identified as Paul Kemsley."

In the social media rant, Paul also compared Sutton to his wife, Dorit Kemsley and took aim at her less-than-busy dating life.

Paul wrote, "[Sutton Stracke] lying about me when I’ve done zero against you and then doubling down isn’t gonna help your career... Nor are your Twitter squad."

Paul further said, "You are no Dorit nor would you get a first date with me let alone a second." However, the social media users trolled Paul and noted that Sutton wouldn't need anyone like him to date.

An Instagram user said, "Sutton would never go out with PK. No one but Dorit would…" Another person added, "Scumbag move."

Another social media commented, "Pk saying Sutton wouldn’t get a first date with him ….. Ummm who would even want a first date with PK, yukkk."

Another critic noted, "Sutton wouldn’t want a date with you she likes real money not fake. 😂😂." Another follower penned, "Like anyone would want him 😬🥴."

Another internet user wrote, "Do you really think she would date you?? 😂 She’s not a poor young girl like Doris was when she met you."

Paul 'PK' Kemsley shades Sutton Stracke over her 'lies'

In a recent episode of the Bravo show, Sutton threw shade at Dorit Kemsley's marriage to Paul. Sutton met up with her matchmaker in the Bravo show and Dorit was invited to help her friend choose a possible suitor.

Sutton said in the confessional, "Dorit is the perfect person to come over to help pick my date because if Dorit fell in love with PK, maybe I need to not be, maybe, so picky."

Paul took to his Instagram Stories and slammed Sutton and noted, "[Sutton Stracke] I have never ever said one bad word about you so why you would make up [BLATANT] lies to boost your career and then double down is why [you’re] single."

He added, "You ain’t no Dorit love... and don't be so picky."

Dorit Kemsley calls Sutton Stracke 'mean'

In an episode of 'RHOBH', Dorit Kemsley claimed that Sutton Stracke is not 'self-aware'. She further noted that Sutton 'can get very aggressive and snippy.'

Dorit also said that Sutton also 'can be mean. However, Dorit later defended her statement by noting, "It's just my observation."

PK Kemsley and Dorit Kemsley debunk separation rumors

Paul 'PK' Kemsley and Dorit Kemsley were recently speculated to parted ways and living separate lives. However, the couple issued a joint statement and debunked divorce rumours.

Paul and Dorit shared, "We remain committed to working through these issues as a united couple for our family."

The couple continued, "We have not separated nor are we planning to do so. Rather, we are focused on healing, making changes and doing the things that many couples have to do at some point in their marriage."

Tags news