Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ginger Zee wows fans in ‘chic’ outfit as she shares pics from famous spot in Paris amid mysterious absence from ‘GMA’

2023-11-20 11:25
Somara Theodore filled in for 'GMA' meteorologist Ginger Zee while she was out on an assignment
Ginger Zee wows fans in ‘chic’ outfit as she shares pics from famous spot in Paris amid mysterious absence from ‘GMA’

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ chief meteorologist Ginger Zee has returned to social media after missing the morning show for a few days.

The 42-year-old surprised her fans and followers by sharing snaps on her Instagram handle from Disneyland Paris.

During her absence from ‘GMA’, Somara Theodore and former meteorologist Sam Champion filled in.

‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee visits Disneyland Paris to celebrate new film

As it turns out, Zee visited Disneyland Paris not for a holiday but on a work assignment which included helping the studio promote the upcoming Disney movie ‘Wish’ on the morning show.

Zee shared a small carousel post with the iconic Disney castle in the background.

The first photo Zee posted was a behind-the-scenes snap of her in front of several cameras with the Disneyland castle behind her.

She was wearing black ripped jeans, a white long-sleeve top, a red beret, and a white scarf with colorful print. She had left her hair open under the beret to complete the look.

The Good Morning America host was posing with two cameramen, with one of them smiling with the host while the other smirked at the camera.

She also shared another photo of the castle and a second photo of her in front of the structure.

Zee later captioned her post, “Bonjour and @goodmorningamerica we have more magic as we celebrate the new @disneywishmovie #surprise #bonjour @disneylandparis @farynjoy @samwnek #wishmovie @jamiebbaker”

Fans rushed to the comments section to compliment the meteorologist on her, as Access Hollywood journalist Ashlee McGeehan commented, “Tres chic!!!!” One fan wrote, “Top of the A.M. gorgeous,” while a second said, “I can’t take how great this is.”

Another wrote, “How cool! Hope your boys are able to enjoy your assignment.”

“Well, look at you! Is it just me or is your smile extra special?” complimented another. Noticing her fit, a fan wrote, “Loving your French beret.”

‘GMA’ gives Samara Theodore a chance in Ginger Zee’s absence

In Zee’s absence, Robin Roberts initially introduced the day's weather segment, throwing the show to Theodore.

“First, we go to Somara Theodore, who's in for Ginger. Good morning!" she said.

The 31-year-old, delivered the forecast for the day, which included "substantial flooding" for Florida.

“Filling in for my Chief @ginger_zee and got to hang with this consummate crew I’ll see you back on Saturday and Sunday with WGMA,” Theodore wrote alongside a snap of her with the ‘GMA’ crew.

Tags news