Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dillon Danis trolls Logan Paul for his muscular physique: 'You turned down Olympic-style drug testing'

2023-09-19 18:15
Dillon Danis said, 'It makes sense why you turned down Olympic-style drug testing, you juice head'
Dillon Danis trolls Logan Paul for his muscular physique: 'You turned down Olympic-style drug testing'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Dillon Danis is known for his penchant for taunting others whenever an opportunity arises. He recently poked fun at Logan Paul, suggesting that his impressive muscular physique might be the reason behind his reluctance to undergo Olympic-style drug testing.

On October 14, Logan Paul and Dillon Danis are set to square off in a highly-anticipated boxing match in Manchester, England. This event will feature a stacked card, with KSI facing off against Tommy Fury in another exciting bout on the same night.

Dillon Danis takes a jibe at Logan Paul

Logan Paul's physical condition is undeniably impressive, showcasing well-defined muscles that convey a sense of diligent preparation and ongoing dedication to maintaining peak shape ahead of their upcoming battle.

However, in a tweet from August, Dillon Danis took a jab at his opponent, insinuating that such a physique may not necessarily be the result of entirely "clean" methods.

In response to Logan Paul's physique, he remarked, “It makes sense why you turned down Olympic-style drug testing. You juice head, all that muscle mass - you'll gas in that ring.”

The WWE Superstar, who has consistently adhered to scheduled drug testing and consistently received negative results in the past, vehemently denied the accusation.

Comparing Dillon Danis and Logan Paul's physique

When it comes to physical appearance, Logan Paul seems to be ahead in every aspect. He is taller (6 feet 1 inch) and heavier (93 kg) than Danis (6 feet and 82 kg) but when it comes to fight records, Dillon is ahead of him. Logan has a 0-1 fight record whereas Dillon is 2-0.

Dillon Danis, a former Bellator MMA champion who has transitioned to boxing, exhibits a more relaxed physique with fewer muscles and less pronounced definition. In comparison to his fellow competitors, his musculature doesn't appear as prominent or as conspicuous.

The visual disparity between the two is quite striking, with one appearing meticulously sculpted and easily noticeable, while the other exhibits a less pronounced muscular structure.

In a recent interview, Logan Paul attributed his remarkable physique to his rigorous workout routine. He delved into the topic, expressing, “I go hard, I've been working hard this camp, I said I've not been training, I'm training hard and pretending that Dillon Danis is Floyd Mayweather.”