Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

SmackDown star Grayson Waller reveals how 'guys backstage' perceive Logan Paul: 'You should hear the things they say about him'

2023-06-27 19:53
'We're both very good-looking, we're both very athletic and we're both social media superstars,' said Grayson Waller comparing himself to Logan Paul
SmackDown star Grayson Waller reveals how 'guys backstage' perceive Logan Paul: 'You should hear the things they say about him'

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Matthew Farrelly, better known by his ring name Grayson Waller is an accomplished Australian professional boxer who has now ventured into the world of WWE. As part of the SmackDown brand, Waller has been making waves in the wrestling industry, and in a recent interview video, he expressed his thoughts on the prominent internet personality turned WWE star Logan Paul.

Paul is set to participate in the upcoming Money in the Bank (MITB) Ladder match scheduled for next week, and Waller is visibly excited about seeing him live in SmackDown. So, keep reading to know more about what he had to say about Paul.

'You should hear the things they say about him'

During a recent interview of SmackDown Lowdown conducted by Megan Morant, an on-air personality for WWE, Waller expressed his excitement for an upcoming edition of his talk show. Waller, who was called up to the main roster during the WWE Draft, said that he's eager to host Paul on his talk show 'The Grayson Waller Effect'. He said, "We're going to London, England and it's the night before Money in the Bank. We had to go big, I had to go to the biggest star I could find. There's no bigger star than social media superstar Logan Paul. Only 24 hours before he competes in his first-ever Money in the Bank, he's on the Grayson Waller Effect." "I gotta be honest, you know, a lot of the guys backstage don't like Logan. You should hear the things they say about him. But I feel a bit of a brotherhood with Logan Paul. We're both very good-looking, we're both very athletic and we're both social media superstars. I am an honest man. So Logan will be answering the tough questions, next week live in London on SmackDown," added Waller.

'He gonna win'

The official announcement of Paul competing in MITB has sent shockwaves through the WWE Universe, leaving fans and fellow wrestlers eager to witness his involvement in the high-stakes match. So, it's obvious that they took to Twitter to post their opinions.

One user wrote, "logan wins mitb and becomes the next superstar to perform the heist of the century when he cashes in on Roman at WM and wins the universal title," while another wrote, "He gonna win and cash in on Seth lol." "Awesome 👌... a budding star," wrote one who clearly has faith in Paul acing the match.

Tags news epcelebs