Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tom Hanks turns 67! Rita Wilson posts heartfelt birthday tribute for actor who made her 'laugh everyday for 38 years'

2023-07-10 15:16
Julia Roberts commented, 'Happy Everything!!! To you and your fella. Love you so much'
Tom Hanks turns 67! Rita Wilson posts heartfelt birthday tribute for actor who made her 'laugh everyday for 38 years'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rita Wilson posted a heartfelt birthday tribute to her husband Tom Hanks on Instagram on Sunday, July 9 as 'A Man Called Otto' star turned 67. The 66-year-old actress shared a picture of Tom grinning while posing with his arms folded with her over 1.1 million followers to honor his 67th birthday.

Rita and Hanks have been together for nearly forty years since meeting on the set of the ABC sitcom Bosom Buddies in 1981. The actress who played Suzi in 'Sleepless in Seattle' claimed in the touching birthday tribute that her husband "made her laugh for 38 years" and described him as "my lover, my best friend, my family, the father of my children."

"Happy Birthday to this man who is my lover, my best friend, my family, the father of my children," Rita began her sweet post. She added, "He loves a typewriter just slightly less than me, ( why is there no typewriter emoji?) invents cocktails like Diet Cokecaine ( Diet Coke mixed with Champagne) or a Cokearita( Diet Coke mixed with margarita) , DJs regularly on @bossradio66 , is happiest being surround by his family and friends, and has committed to telling the stories of veterans and has created his own coffee brand supporting veterans, @givehanx Hanx for our Troops." "He is one of the smartest people I know, has made me laugh everyday for 38 years, can nap anywhere at anytime." Rita closed with, "Happy happy birthday my love!" and a series of amusing birthday emojis.

Love life of Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks

Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks have been together for nearly forty years since meeting on the set of the ABC sitcom 'Bosom Buddies' in 1981. Initially, only friends because Hanks was already married to Samantha Lewes, his college love, they later made their relationship known in 1986. The couple got married in 1988 after dating for two years. They later had two children together, Chester "Chet" Hanks, 32, and Truman Theodore Hanks, 27. The beautiful couple laughed more during their Valentine's Day celebration in 2022, and the actress credited her husband for that. She captioned their cheerful photo,"💕Happy Valentine’s Day! 💕Always laughing with this guy. I made a Valentine playlist 💕at @spotify Link in my bio💕"

'Happy Everything!'

Celebrities also expressed their birthday greetings to the Oscar-winning actor in the comments. "Happy Everything!!! To you and your fella. Love you so much 🥳🎉🍾🥰" wrote Julia Roberts. John Stamos said, "Look at the guns on that kid!" in reference to the actor showing off his bulging biceps in the image. "I read that if you can nap anywhere it's a sign that you're a genius. We knew it already but it's confirmation! HBD‼️," noted Christie Brinkley. Other celebs like Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Sharon Stone, Kate Hudson and Luann de Lesseps wished Tom a happy birthday.