Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat's mom addresses alleged 'bullying' incident involving her son and AMP housemate Fanum: 'Let me talk to him'

2023-11-28 19:58
Kai Cenat clashed with Fanum after he interrupted the livestream session with a call
Kai Cenat's mom addresses alleged 'bullying' incident involving her son and AMP housemate Fanum: 'Let me talk to him'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: During a recent livestream, Kai Cenat played 'Fortnite', impressing his many fans with his gaming prowess and engaging in discussions about the game.

In an unexpected twist, Cenat's mom joined the livestream to address an alleged bullying incident involving her son and Fanum, a fellow MAP housemate. The incident arose from a heated discussion about their appearances, leading Cenat to call his mom via an audio call during the livestream.

What happened with Kai Cenat and Fanum?

During a recent livestream, Kai Cenat clashed with Fanum while reacting to videos with viewers. The friendly banter between the two AMP House members began with Fanum interrupting the session with a call. They exchanged verbal jabs, with neither holding back.

The banter escalated when Fanum questioned Cenat, "Why are you telling people I don’t go to the gym anymore?" to which Cenat responded, "Bro, you don’t go to the gym anymore." This led to further clash, with Fanum teasing Cenat about his height and Cenat critiquing Fanum's weight and height.

The tension peaked when Cenat sought support from his mom. After the exchange, he quickly called her to vent about Fanum's behavior.

When Cenat's mom answered, he complained about Fanum's alleged bullying. She then took a firm stance, saying, "Fanum, let me talk to him." Cenat broadcasted the call to his viewers, intending the message to reach Fanum.

Mama Cenat addressed Fanum directly, "Fanum, if you can hear me, this is Mama Cenat. Now, you gotta leave Kai alone, alright? Or else, you gotta deal with me. And I know you cannot deal with me!" She also advised Cenat to use some of his secret training against Fanum.

Internet reacts to Kai Cenat's clash with Fanum during livestream

After tuning into the livestream interaction featuring Kai Cenat and Fanum, numerous fans rushed to the comment section to share their perspectives. One fan commented on Cenat's mom, noting, "she was ready to fight the whole family."

Another fan praised Cenat's fighting skills, stating, “Kai can really fight” I’d pay to see him actually fight someone"

The third fan recounted what Fanum claimed about Cenat, saying, "bro said “can you go to the gym and grow height” like it was an insult No he cant you can stop eating and workout LMFAO crazy"

The fourth user playfully teased Cenat for actually calling his mom, saying, "Kai really just called his mom 😂"

The last user mentioned the nickname Cenat's mom used when she answered the call, "Skeeyee" 😂 Thats where Kai get it from"

Tags news