Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed's KFC chicken challenge livestream turns into near-choking fiasco, trolls say he's 'always doing crazy stuff'

2023-09-02 13:47
IShowSpeed was excited to eat KFC on a livestream and turned it into a challenge by attempting to eat a huge chicken piece in one bite
IShowSpeed's KFC chicken challenge livestream turns into near-choking fiasco, trolls say he's 'always doing crazy stuff'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Jason Watkins Jr aka IShowSpeed, the famous YouTube streamer celebrated for his unpredictable on-screen antics, has once again captured the internet's attention.

This time, it wasn't a firework inside his house but a daring challenge involving a KFC chicken piece that nearly turned disastrous.

Known for his unscripted pranks and entertaining challenges, IShowSpeed's recent stream took an unexpectedly dark turn as he was doing the KFC one-bite challenge.

IShowSpeed takes a risky bite with KFC's one-bite challenge

IShowSpeed recently found himself in a tight spot during a live broadcast. While indulging in a game of Kahoot! with his viewers, the 18-year-old content creator couldn't resist the temptation of a KFC feast.

The bucket held crispy fries and an assortment of chicken pieces, setting the stage for what would become an unforgettable moment.

After savoring several of the smaller chicken bites, IShowSpeed decided to entertain his viewers further by taking on the KFC One Bite Challenge.

With a giant breastpiece in hand, he playfully contemplated, "Alright now, look. Should we do a challenge for this fat piece of chicken? Should I try to fit this in my mouth?"

He concluded by saying, "Let's do a challenge. Let's try to fit this whole chicken in my mouth, whole chicken in my mouth. One bite."

After sipping his drink, IShowSpeed tried to eat a huge KFC chicken piece aiming to devour it all in one bite. He struggled for a while trying to fit the chicken piece in his mouth all at once, but he couldn't do it and ended up choking.

He had to spit out some of the chicken, looking visibly sick while doing so. Then, it seemed like he gave up on the challenge and started eating it one small bite at a time, with no comments on his failure.

Trolls roast IShowSpeed for his crazy antics

The video was shared on X by DramaAlert and got a lot of attention. Several people reacted to the clip with their thoughts on his entertaining stunts.

One person simply commented, "Always doing crazy stuff," while another user wrote, "This guy is always up to something."

A third user wrote, "Kids are honestly gonna choking on chicken."

One person exasperatedly questioned, "How are people entertained by this," while another mocked Speed, writing, "Ishowchokes"

A sixth commenter said, "No day goes by without speed doing something less than smart." One person also said, "This kid will never get better."