Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro receives flak for labeling Vivek Ramaswamy an 'obnoxious charlatan'

2023-08-25 09:55
Ana Navarro took to X to showcase recent poll numbers, which saw Vivek Ramaswamy take the lead over Ron DeSantis, with Donald Trump far ahead of both
'The View' host Ana Navarro receives flak for labeling Vivek Ramaswamy an 'obnoxious charlatan'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ is currently on its summer hiatus, however, the GOP debate has sparked political discourse amongst its co-hosts on social media, and that includes Ana Navarro.

Navarro, who has taken time off from her vacation, talked about Indian-American Republican candidate Vivek Ramaswamy and the governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis.

‘The View’ co-host took to X, formerly known as Twitter, to showcase recent poll numbers, which saw Ramaswamy take the lead over DeSantis, with Donald Trump far ahead of both.

As Navarro compared Ramaswamy and DeSantis’ numbers, she labeled Ramaswamy an ‘obnoxious charlatan’ and faced severe backlash for the same.

Ana Navarro admits she isn’t a fan of Vivek Ramaswamy

In her tweet, Navarro shared the poll numbers from Political Poll’s official account.

In this poll, Donald Trump was leading with 51%, followed by Vivek Ramaswamy at 13%, Ron DeSantis took the third position with 9%, and then followed, Mike Pence, Tim Scott, Chris Christie, Nikki Haley, and others.

Along with the poll numbers, Navarro wrote, “Vivek strikes me as an obnoxious charlatan. I’m not a fan. But I can’t help enjoying new post-debate polls showing he has knocked God-awful DeSantis into third place.”

Internet slams Ana Navarro for labeling Vivek Ramaswamy 'obnoxious charlatan'

The response to Navarro’s tweet focussed largely on her words against Ramaswamy as ‘The View’ co-host was labeled ‘racist.’ One person wrote, “You are a racist,” and another said, “You’re just disgusting in every way.”

The internet has expressed their disdain towards Navarro after this tweet and one person wrote, “Just imagine what we think about you. Such a tubby slob you are...” and another said gave Navarro an explanation as to why she labeled Ramaswamy an ‘obnoxious charlatan’ as they tweeted, “because you are racist.”

Some people have even accused Navarro of “reverse racism” as one person tweeted, “You strike me as a reverse racist….” However, most people continued to label Navarro, “racist.”

Ana Navarro's deleted tweet about Vivek Ramaswamy

This wasn't the first time Ana Navarro mentioned Vivek Ramaswamy on Twitter, however, it appears that she has deleted the first tweet about it.

Nevertheless, one user took a screenshot and used it as a response to Navarro's tweet calling Ramaswamy an 'obnoxious charlatan.'

The tweet read, "Wow," and Navarro's deleted tweet said, "If Herman Cain and Andrew Yang could have a baby, it would be Vivek Ramaswamy." Navarro has since deleted the tweet.

Tags news