Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Takes a shot and misses': Chrishell Stause accuses 'Selling Sunset' co-star Nicole Young of trying to 'takeover' her job on Netflix show

2023-05-30 11:19
Nicole Young stated that once Chrishell Stause made the 'on drugs' accusation, she immediately called her husband Brandon and 'bawled' her eyes out
'Takes a shot and misses': Chrishell Stause accuses 'Selling Sunset' co-star Nicole Young of trying to 'takeover' her job on Netflix show

Chrishell Stause had previously accused 'Selling Sunset' co-star Nicole Young of being "on drugs" in the midst of their continuing spat. Chrishell has now resorted to Twitter to clarify why she accused her co-star, which resulted in one of the most heated clashes seen in Season 6.

Nicole and Chrishell fight at the table in episode seven, while the agents are enjoying a dinner party in Palm Springs. "You’re on drugs, you’re on something," Chrishell told Nicole. "It doesn’t seem like there’s only wine in your glass, you’ve been acting a little ‘cracked out’ all night." Nicole was stunned by the charge and sobbed her way out from the table. "I’ve never felt more alone than I do right now," she told the cameras. Chrishell also accused Nicole of previously doing drugs, such as at Mary Fitzgerald's bachelorette party, which Mary disputed and stated was "damaging" to say. Nicole informed Mary and Chelsea the next day that she had undergone a drug test and had visited with her lawyer. "They are very severe and damaging accusations… they are 1000 percent false," she said. Later at dinner, Nicole brought up the subject and informed Chrishell that her test had come back negative and that she had consulted her legal team about Chrishell's defamation of her character but would not be suing her right now. She also denied the claims once more.

RELATED ARTICLES

'I have the receipts': 'Selling Sunset' star Chrishell Stause debunks feud rumors with Nicole Young as latter receives death threats

Chrishell Stause leaks texts wherein Nicole Young seeks help before 'Selling Sunset' Season 6 drama

Nicole was 'absolutely gutted' when Chrishell accused her of being on drugs

Nicole told PEOPLE about how she felt at the time and why she decided to take a drug test to prove everyone wrong. "When she first said it, I felt like I'd just been hit by a train. I was so shocked," Nicole said, adding, "I was like a deer in headlights. It took me a moment to even process what she had said, and I was gutted. I was just absolutely gutted."

Nicole stated that once Chrishell made the accusation, she immediately called her husband Brandon and "bawled" her eyes out. "He was kind of the one to talk me off the ledge and just bring me back down to earth," she told PEOPLE, adding, "He was like, 'Okay, this is what you should do. Get a drug test first thing tomorrow.' He was my lifesaver in that scenario." She went on to say that the event was "really tough" and that rewatching the moment was "just as difficult."

Chrishell clarifies her drug statement about Nicole

On May 29, 2023, Chrishell took to Twitter to clarify the accusations she earlier made about her co-star Nicole. In her snarky little tweet, she wrote, "This is a pro shroom and weed account. I ONLY care when someone I thought was a friend plots a takeover-takes a shot and misses. Free base off your desk for all I care That being said, please trip responsibly." She ended her tweet with a wink emoji.

Fans reacted to the whole drama on social media. One fan said, "Nicole trying to scheme up a storyline." Another chimed in, "You said what you said. Some people will do anything for TV time and their 5 seconds of fame."

One Twitter user praised her saying, "This tweet accomplishes multiple feats! I love that s**t you tied everything together AND kept it cool af." Another tweeted, "She really thought she was going to hop on camera and come for you, but as the great Kenya Moore once said "don't come for me unless I send for you."

One fan quipped, "Nicole is beyond thirsty. It’s giving dehydration." Another person felt, "GIIIRLLL, Nicole was reaching allll damnn season!! LIKE, GIVE IT UP."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news