Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate takes dig at Logan Paul and KSI over Prime energy drink FDA investigation, Internet says 'scamming people is biggest haram'

2023-07-11 16:21
Continue reading to delve into the intricate details of the evolving storyline involving Tate, Paul, and KSI
Andrew Tate takes dig at Logan Paul and KSI over Prime energy drink FDA investigation, Internet says 'scamming people is biggest haram'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a polarizing influencer who has faced allegations of sexual assault, human trafficking, and money laundering, maintains an active Twitter presence where he shares his perspective on various incidents. Despite being under house arrest, he manages to engage with his 7.1 million followers.

On the other hand, prominent internet personalities Logan Paul and KSI are now under scrutiny due to an FDA investigation surrounding the PRIME energy drink. The investigation revolves around the high levels of caffeine in the energy drink, posing potential health risks. Taking to Twitter, Tate criticized these boxers, further intensifying the unfolding saga. Continue reading to delve into the intricate details of the evolving storyline involving Tate, Paul, and KSI.

‘Scammers Scam’

In a recent retweet by Tate, DramaAlert shared a post discussing an ongoing investigation into PRIME, an energy drink heavily promoted by professional boxers Paul and KSI. DramaAlert highlighted the FDA's involvement, expressing concerns that each drink contains an amount of caffeine equivalent to six cans of Coke. They wrote, “FDA asked to investigate Logan Paul and KSI’s energy drink PRIME due to concerns that each drink packs the same amount of caffeine as 6 Coke cans #DramaAlert”.

Upon reading the tweet, Tate referred to the boxers as "Scammers Scam." This choice of words suggests his skepticism towards their involvement and implies that he believes they are engaging in dishonest practices. By using the term "scam," Tate conveys his lack of trust and implies that he views their actions as fraudulent.

‘Scamming people is biggest haram’

After reading the tweet, one fan said, “+ they call this as a business and whole media backed them up to make them more wealthy because they have a contract of DAJJAL”. Another said, “Pay people back. Logan. Scaming people is biggest haram.” The other said, “All energy drinks suck tbh. Just drink a good cup of black coffee and you’re good to go. If not, you’re probably doing a lot of things wrong."

The fourth user tweeted, “Gatorade fast twitch drink has same amount of caffeine like prime. In the same amount of fluid ozs per drink. Why not do that to Gatorade too?" The last user said, “My fiancé was giving my step son one everyday for snack time. I obviously said no. We started getting a call from the nurse daily! I put my foot down and no one drinks that shit anymore!”