Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins set to launch his first podcast: 'It gives me the chance to sit on other side of the table'

2023-09-06 12:57
New episodes of the show will be accessible on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, the SiriusXM app, and all other major podcasting platforms every Tuesday and Thursday
Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins set to launch his first podcast: 'It gives me the chance to sit on other side of the table'

LOS ANGELES, CA: Popular gamer Tyler "Ninja" Blevins will host the twice-weekly podcast titled 'AFK w/ Ninja', which will debut on all major platforms on September 12. New episodes of the show will be accessible on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, the SiriusXM app, and all other major podcasting platforms every week on Tuesday and Thursday.

Over 74 million people follow Blevins on different platforms. He was the first professional gamer to appear on the cover of ESPN The Magazine and the first gaming streamer to receive a unique skin in both 'Fortnite' and 'Raid: Shadow Legends' as a playable champion.

A new chapter for Ninja

Ninja said in a prepared statement, “I’m hyped to finally talk about what has been in the works for a long time. I’ve always wanted to blaze new trails, and making my mark in the podcast world gives me the chance to sit on the other side of the table to dish out the questions myself!”

Notably, there will be "fun and wide-ranging conversations" with well-known sports, actors, musicians, and (of course) gamers in the 'AFK w/ Ninja' initial episodes.

Oscar-winning actor Matthew McConaughey, quarterback Jared Goff of the Detroit Lions, multi-hyphenate Steve Aoki, and Fortnite streamer Chica Live (Maria Lopez) are among the initial guests. The second weekly installment will be centered on breaking news, trending topics, and "everything online and beyond."

Collaboration with SALT

The podcast 'AFK w/ Ninja' was created in association with SiriusXM's Stitcher Studios and audio-media business SALT. The global ad sales rights belong to SXM Media. Executive producers of the podcast are Nick Panama, Jamie Schefman, and Noah Gersh from SALT.

“Today more than ever gaming is at the forefront of popular culture. There is no one better than Ninja to bring his iconic world to podcast audiences around the world,” Panama, SALT co-founder and CEO, said in a statement.

Notably, Ninja has featured in a few Hollywood films in cameo roles such as 'Free Guy' starring Ryan Reynolds, and has had roles in 'Hotel Transylvania: Transformania' and Fox’s 'Duncanville'.

Additionally, he is the author of the graphic novels 'Ninja: The Most Dangerous Game' and 'Ninja: War for the Dominions'.

Tags news