Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Swiftie explains how Taylor Swift 'manifested' Travis Kelce into her life through her songs and fans can't keep calm

2023-10-20 20:23
''Knew he was a killa’ first time that I saw him' - Travis’ Instagram username is killatrav,' the Swiftie pointed out with lyrics from 'Ready For It?'
Swiftie explains how Taylor Swift 'manifested' Travis Kelce into her life through her songs and fans can't keep calm

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Amid the never-ending buzz surrounding Taylor Swift's speculated romance with Travis Kelce, a 'Swiftie' took to X (formerly Twitter) to share a lengthy thread about how the pop star 'manifested' Kelce into her life.

According to X user @BetttysCardigan, Swift manifested her relationship with Kelce through several of her songs over the years even before crossing paths with the football tight end.

As part of her thread, the fan, who has over 14K followers on X, collated a list of Swift's lyrics from different songs which coincidentally consisted of references that can be used to define Kelce or his ongoing romance rumors with the 'Midnights' creator.

A look into the viral thread about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

The X thread shared by @BetttysCardigan went viral on the platform and received over 2.7 million views. "Taylor Swift lyrics that manifested Taylor and Travis’s relationship: a thread," the first tweet read.

"'I’ll be 87; you’ll be 89' • Travis’s jersey number is 87, Taylor’s fifth album is 1989 (both of them were born in 1989)," the thread began quoting the lines from 'Mary's Song'.

"'Knew he was a killa’ first first time that I saw him' • Travis’s instagram username is killatrav," the Swiftie pointed out with lyrics from 'Ready For It?'

Quoting a line from the song 'Fifteen', the fan noted, "'In your life you’ll do things greater than dating the boy on the football team' • Taylor is in the middle of one of the highest grossing tours of all time AND she’s dating the boy on the football team."

"'As if the streetlights pointed in an arrowhead leading us home' • The Kansas City Chiefs stadium is named Arrowhead Stadium," she added in reference to lines from 'Cornelia Street'.

The fan then referred to Swift's 'Begin Again', writing, "'And on a Wednesday in a café I watched it begin again' • The New Heights episode in which Travis talked about giving Taylor his number on a friendship bracelet was released on Wednesday, July 26, 2023."

"'I’ve been the archer' • Travis has a signature arrow pose that’s almost identical to Taylor’s choreography during the archer on the eras tour," she noted, quoting 'The Archer'.

The user went on to refer to a line from Swift's track 'Stay Stay Stay', which had an uncanny resemblance to Kelce and their romance.

"'That’s when you came in wearing a football helmet and said, "Okay, let’s talk"' • I think this one’s pretty self explanatory," she wrote.

"'He didn’t like it when I wore high heels, but I do' • Taylor’s almost six feet tall and wore five inch heels on Saturday AND was still shorter than Travis," the Swiftie pointed out quoting another lyric from 'Begin Again'.

If you want to check out the complete thread about Swift's lyrics that co-incidentally manifested Kelce into her life, click here.

Fans react to Swiftie's thread about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

As the thread about Swift's past lyrics containing references to Kelce and their rumored romance went viral, several other fans also took to X to react to the coincidence.

"This is so beautiful. She deserves it all. I hope this is her forever love," one gushed.

"This is the best thread i've ever seen," another commented.

"Omg also in willow when she sings 'Like you were a trophy or a champion ring.' He’s a 2x Super Bowl champion and THAT’S HER MAN," one pointed out.

"Literally mostly every line of 'Long Live.' The crowds in the stands at the games she attends going wild (also going wild for every play Travis makes.) They keep reading their names off at each football game. Chiefs’ Kingdom is how the kingdom lights shined 'just for them,'" another added.

"This thread is a masterpiece," a user complimented.

One said, "This thread makes it look like she soft launched him for YEARS," while another added, "Why did this make me cry."

A user recalled, "You forgot when Travis mentioned about them leaving in a GETAWAY CAR."

Another gushed, "Fearless, willow, cowboy like me, style, and wildest dream too! i cant believe there's line in every song that match him perfectly."

Tags news