Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'He’ll say he never met her': Seth Meyers viewers troll Trump as daughter Ivanka is asked to testify

2023-10-31 21:56
The 'Late Night' host believes Trump is rightfully anxious about Ivanka's potential testimony under oath
'He’ll say he never met her': Seth Meyers viewers troll Trump as daughter Ivanka is asked to testify

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY: The legal drama surrounding Donald Trump's $250 million civil fraud trial in New York took a new turn last week when Judge Arthur Engoron ordered Ivanka Trump to testify in the case against her father.

Seth Meyers, with his characteristic humor, speculated on how this decision might be affecting the former President.

One can only imagine the reactions and dynamics at play as the legal proceedings unfold in this high-profile case.

'Trump is freaked out about Ivanka having to testify'

Seth Meyers, in his signature comedic style, offered a humorous take on the situation, suggesting "You know Trump is freaked out about Ivanka having to testify, because she seems like she might actually know shit,” says Meyers.

Meyers playfully contrasted Ivanka's potential business acumen with the hypothetical antics of her siblings, poking fun at Eric and Don Jr in the process.

He said, "I have to believe she’s the only child Trump trusted to do actual business. Ivanka was crunching numbers while Eric was covering his face in Rogaine and Don Jr was out sitting on that stump."

The comedian also took a lighthearted jab at the Trump family's posture, quipping, "Ivanka taking the stand is bad for Trump because she’s the only one who can actually stand. They all stand like they forgot to take the hanger out of their shirts".

Meyers' witty commentary adds a touch of levity to the legal proceedings, offering a comedic perspective on the dynamics within the Trump family.

The timing of Ivanka Trump's distancing from her father, especially after his departure from office in 2021, has raised eyebrows and garnered mixed opinions.

Some critics argue that her decision to distance herself from Donald Trump may be perceived as strategic, suggesting that waiting until he was no longer in power may have impacted the public's perception of her actions.

Fans predict Trump might say 'never met her'

Fans of the show have never held themselves back from saying what needs to be said.

So, one fan wrote, "I can predict what Trump will say after Ivanka takes the stand: "I don't know her, I never knew her, I never have any dealings with her, heard about her once or twice in passing, never met her. Never worked with her".

One commenet read, "After Ivanka testifies do you think he’ll say "never met her, seems like a nasty woman."

Another comment read, "The entire Trump family needs serious accountability."

Tags news