Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Azealia Banks alleges Diddy beat Cassie up and sent her on 3-week 'vacation' to heal but Internet isn't buying it

2023-11-17 22:25
'Sorry, but I don’t wanna hear nothing Azealia gotta say. Let the adults have this one,' an X user stated
Azealia Banks alleges Diddy beat Cassie up and sent her on 3-week 'vacation' to heal but Internet isn't buying it

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Azealia Banks is now one of the growing number of celebrities who have come to Cassandra Ventura's aid after she launched a $30 million lawsuit against her billionaire ex-boyfriend Diddy.

Along with Kid Cudi, Aubrey O'Day, and Dawn Richard, Azealia Banks claims that Diddy once "sent her on a 3-week 'vacation' for her face to heal" after "beating her up so bad" supporting the allegations that were made by Cassie in her lawsuit.

As previously reported, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was served with a hefty lawsuit by his ex-girlfriend Cassandra Ventura on Thursday, November 16, 2023.

She stated in her lawsuit that after meeting Diddy in 2005, he began a pattern of control and physical abuse that included drugging her, assaulting her, and forcing her to have sex with a series of male prostitutes while he filmed the incidents on video.

In a statement, Cassie confessed, “After years in silence and darkness. I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships.”

What did Azealia Banks reveal on her social media?

The 32-year-old singer-songwriter posted on her Instagram story a headline about Cassie’s lawsuit and alleged that Diddy beat her up so bad he had to allegedly keep her in hiding for her face to heal.

Azealia wrote, “THIS IS TRUE. One time Diddy beat her up so bad he sent her on a 3-week ‘vacation’ to Hawaii, just so no one would see or question how her face got like that.”

She added, “Another violent Hip-Hop homosexual. THIS IS WHAT MENTAL ILLNESS LOOKS LIKE FOR ALL OF YOU ARMCHAIR PSYCHOLOGISTS.”

According to the lawsuit, Diddy was once "so angry" because Kid Cudi was previously dating Cassie that he threatened to blow up his car.

As per the court documents, Cassie stated that in early 2012, "Kid Cudi's car exploded in his driveway." Cudi's spokesperson eventually affirmed the allegations, saying, "This is all true."

After Cassie's lawsuit and allegations went viral, celebrities from all over the world began to respond to the shocking charges on social media.

50 Cent took to Instagram and stated, “Damn brother love, brother love, brother love. You out here looking CRAZY AS A MF. LMAO.”

There was also a recently circulated video of rapper Yung Joc stating Diddy allegedly demanded Cassie shave her head after seeing a white woman sport the look.

Cassie received support from fellow 'Bad Boy Records' artists Dawn Richard and Aubrey O'Day, both of whom were members of the five-girl-band 'Danity Kane'.

“Praying for Cassie and her family, for peace and healing. You are beautiful and brave.” Dawn tweeted on X.

Aubrey O'Day also posted on her Instagram Story, “Been tryna tell y’all for years. Prayers up for this queen @Cassie.”

Ben Brafman, Diddy's lawyer, has since refuted the allegations of rape, abuse, and sex trafficking made by the R&B singer.

Brafman said, “Mr. Combs vehemently denies these offensive and outrageous allegations. For the past six months, Mr. Combs has been subjected to Ms. Ventura’s persistent demand of $30 million, under the threat of writing a damaging book about their relationship, which was unequivocally rejected as blatant blackmail. Despite withdrawing her initial threat, Ms. Ventura has now resorted to filing a lawsuit riddled with baseless and outrageous lies, aiming to tarnish Mr. Combs’ reputation and seeking a payday.”

Internet isn’t happy with Azealia Banks’ post in support of Cassie

Azealia wouldn't have imagined the blowback on her choice of words used in her post showing solidarity to her peer, as X users pointed out the discrepancies in her statement, and how wrong Azealia really is if she believes what she says.

One X user remarked, "Why homosexual!?!?"

Another user wrote, "She saying every male rapper is gay."

Another user said, "I love how she's incapable of choosing her battles."

"Sorry but I don’t wanna hear nothin azealia gotta say. Let the adults have this one," an X user stated.

Another X user wrote, "Not folks believing my thing azelia banks says. Like she don’t be clout chasing and inserting herself in anything to stay relevant."

Another user remarked, "Boi azaleabanks is dillusional where is her music lol."

"Who is azealia to Cassie to have this inside scoop? I didn’t know they were close like that," a user tweeted.

One X user wrote, "Just another opportunity for her to be homophobic I see."

Tags news