Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Anna Nicole Smith's estranged father Donald Hogan allegedly 'tried to have sex' with her when she was 24

2023-05-21 18:16
'My father is not the type of guy you want to be alone with. You're not going to feel safe. He's a monster,' said Anna Nicole Smith
Anna Nicole Smith's estranged father Donald Hogan allegedly 'tried to have sex' with her when she was 24

NASSAU, BAHAMAS: A disturbing allegation in the Netflix-hosted documentary 'Anna 'Nicole Smith: You Don't Know Me' claims that Anna Nicole Smith's estranged father attempted to rape her at the age of 24. In the documentary, a friend of the late model alleges that her estranged father Donald Hogan tried to have sex with Smith after a Playboy party in 1993.

As per the docu, the Guess model hired a private detective to find her father after they had split up, and she then invited him and her half-brother, Donnie, to attend the celebration when she was voted Playmate of the Year in Los Angeles. "She told me that her father had tried to have sex with her," Melissa 'Missy' Byrum stated. "I was really sad to see that. She was so so disappointed."

READ MORE

Fans heartbroken after watching Anna Nicole Smith's tragic secrets revealed in Netflix docu

Why Anna Nicole Smith hated hometown of Mexia: New docu uncovers truth behind tragic model's abuse 'lies'

The reported assault took place in 1993, after Smith, an ex-stripper and single mother to son Daniel, was named Playboy's Playmate of the Year, for which Hugh Hefner presented her with a Jaguar convertible. Days before accepting the award, the curvy model hired a private detective to track down Hogan, whom she'd never met. She flew her father and his son Donnie, then 16, to California after their first phone call to attend the awards ceremony, which was held inside Hef's opulent Playboy Mansion, as per New York Post.

Who was Donald Hogan?

The actress was brought up by her lone mother and was never introduced to her father. She was just a baby when her father, who had admitted to raping Smith's aunt when she was 10 years old, was sentenced to six months in prison, as cited by Daily Mail. Her brother, Donnie, was initially troubled when informed about the accusation but later agreed it might be accurate. "My dad? Assaulted her? That would be like him, but is it true?' It couldn't be," he exclaimed in shock about his father who died in September 2009. "I was there every step of the way, but I wouldn't put it past him. I guess I wasn't there all the time, so it could be true. My father is not the type of guy you want to be alone with. You're not going to feel safe. He's a monster."

'He’s very scary'

Smith's brother went on to discuss their father's transgressions, stating, "He told me a story about how he raped his wife's sister." "He chased her down by a tree when his wife wasn’t around. She was a child," claimed Donnie. "He’s very scary. I was always afraid of him," as per reports.

Tags news