Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

GloRilla slams Kai Cenat after Twitch King was 'surprised' over being blocked for 'Cha Cha Cha' critique but Internet wonders why

2023-10-24 22:22
The feud between Kai Cenat and GloRills, after the 'Cha Cha Cha' critique fiasco, shows no signs of abating
GloRilla slams Kai Cenat after Twitch King was 'surprised' over being blocked for 'Cha Cha Cha' critique but Internet wonders why

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: GloRilla and Kai Cenat have once again grabbed headlines — this time due to GloRilla's response to Kai Cenat's reaction after she blocked him over the critique of 'Cha Cha Cha'.

Adding some context, in September, GloRilla released 'Cha Cha Cha' featuring Fivio Foreign. The track was featured on CMG The Label’s Gangsta Art 2: Reloaded LP and sampled 'Oochie Wally (Remix)' by Nas and Bravehearts.

Despite accumulating 1.1 million views on YouTube, not everyone was fond of the song. Kai Cenat, in particular, expressed negative sentiments towards the track during one of his livestreams.

In a recent live session, GloRilla addressed the ongoing disagreement and criticized Cenat. Continue reading to delve deeper into the matter.

GloRilla claims on Kai Cenat ‘Don’t come on my f**king live’

On Sunday night (October 22), during an Instagram Live session, GloRilla appeared to address Cenat's surprise over being blocked by GloRilla and her ongoing feud with Kai Cenat.

GloRilla claimed, “Don’t come on my Live asking me about nobody that I done blocked. F**k you talkin’ ’bout? They blocked, and they gon’ stay there. You made your bed; you gotta lay there, N-word”

What happened between GloRilla and Kai Cenat?

After GloRilla's song 'Cha Cha Cha' was featured on CMG The Label's Gangsta Art 2: Reloaded LP, it received some negative feedback. Cenat also chimed in, expressing, "No, no, no, no. Come on, GloRilla. I love Glo, bro. I love Glo, but no."

Following the circulation of his critique online, Cenat alleged that the Memphis rapper GloRilla, had blocked him on Instagram.

In a reposted video, Cenat clarified, "The way you can know I'm not being real with y'all, chat, [is] if the st clearly a and I'm saying it's nice... Them N-word done posted me and... Bro, you see the video of GloRilla s**t? I hope GloRilla not taking no hard feelings, but the 'Cha Cha Cha.' GloRilla is nice, but that was not it, you feel me? And I love GloRilla, you feel me?"

This ongoing dispute between GloRilla and Kai Cenat seemed to be escalating after she warned Cenat, saying, "Don't come on my f**king live."

Internet reacts to GloRilla's anger at Kai Cenat

Upon watching Instagram video clip involving feud with Kai Cenat and GloRilla, many fans flocked to the comment section and shared their perspectives.

One fan said, "it be these new artists thinking we gone love everything they put out, sis, if some trash, it’s trash. not everything gone be a hit."

Another fan said, "So he can’t have an opinion? That s**t was trash."

The third fan wrote, "Girl block the whole world then cause we share the same sentiments"

The fourth user said, "I feel like Kai isn't THAT bothered. That man makes more sitting in that computer chair than most of these rappers do touring"

The fifth user said, "Glo weak for that! Unblock him, he was honest. How you go from FNF to a full version of the cha cha slide? He gave HIS opinion on HIS platform."

The last user said, "S**t count being blocked as a blessing. I think it’s wild ppl really care about likes, follows and blocks…maybe I’m too old for this s**t so Block me too lol"

Tags news