Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'GMA' star Michael Strahan and Chris Pine bond over 'shared sense of style’ as actor reveals his original career plan

2023-11-16 11:59
Chris Pine shared a friendly moment with Michael Strahan on 'GMA'
'GMA' star Michael Strahan and Chris Pine bond over 'shared sense of style’ as actor reveals his original career plan

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Hollywood star Chris Pine made a quick appearance on ‘Good Morning America’ to promote his new Disney film ‘Wish’ when during the discussion with the hosts, he spotted Michael Strahan’s socks and told him that he has the “same” pair of socks.

The 43-year-old actor plays King Magnifico and shared his experience about singing a song named “This is the Thanks I Get” in the film.

However, while discussing his role, Pine couldn’t help but comment on Strahan’s clothing choice, with the duo then embracing each other for their similar yet great fashion sense.

Chris Pine and Michael Strahan bond over ‘shared’ fashion style

During his interaction with the ‘GMA’ hosts, Pine spotted Strahan’s jazzy socks, filled with small colorful dots.

He pointed his fingers at Strahan’s feet and said, “I have those same socks dude”

Strahan acknowledged it and replied, “You know what, you and I are telepathically buddy”

“You and I are together,” Strahan told Pine as Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos burst into laughter.

Strahan returned the compliment by telling Pine, “You know what, I have the same jacket”

The actor and the hosts enjoyed a hearty laugh before moving on with the segment.

Chris Pine left baseball as a career for acting

During his appearance on ‘GMA’, Strahan asked Pine, “What was your big wish growing up?”

The 43-year-old Hollywood star instantly replied, “Well it's kind of like what you did in your former career. I wanted to play baseball. I wanted to be a professional athlete until mediocrity just slapped me in the face.”

Pine added that he was “15 when he realized it wasn’t happening.”

He told the ‘GMA hosts, “I was a huge Don Mattingly fan. I wanted to be Don Mattingly. That didn’t work out. I couldn’t grow facial hair until I was 20, so I did the next best thing.”

However, Pine revealed that he got into acting because of his family.

“My grandmother was an actress...My family goes back. My father has a SAG card since 1964 and my mother was an actress, so it was all my family.”

Pine continued, “Anyway during my senior year in high school, I was a big reader. I was doing ‘Waiting for Godot,’ an English seminar, and one of the projects was to put on the first act of the play. I put it on and enjoyed it. It was like, I kind of get this. But I never really knew it until then.”

Tags news