Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Sai De Silva's net worth? 'Real Housewives of New York' Season 14 newbie owns a thriving digital lifestyle magazine

2023-07-17 08:20
Besides providing fashion tips and tricks to her followers, Sai De Silva also has a clothing business with outfits for women and children, ranging from $100 to more than $1,000
What is Sai De Silva's net worth? 'Real Housewives of New York' Season 14 newbie owns a thriving digital lifestyle magazine

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'Real Housewives of New York' Season 14 is all set to introduce its new cast member Sai De Silva on the show. De Silva is a social media influencer and the creative director of Scout the City. She started off in the digital industry with her blog and soon it turned into an online lifestyle magazine that helped people learn more about style and the way of living.

A mother of two, De Silva also makes it a point to engage viewers with her family content while being vocal about her ups and downs. De Silva's net worth has increased ever since she entered the digital space and her latest stint in 'RHONY' will take her bank balance to new heights.

What is Sai De Silva's net worth?

De Silva has been in the business for years. On YouTube, her channel 'Scout The City' consists of over 50K subscribers, while on Instagram she has over 383K followers. De Silva's content consists of shopping hauls, beauty tutorials, and behind-the-scenes peeks into the New York Fashion Week. De Silva also runs the lifestyle and fashion website of the same name. Similar to her other online platforms, Scout the City has content about food, travel, and fitness.

Besides providing tips and tricks to her followers, De Silva also has a clothing business with outfits for women and children, ranging from $100 to more than $1,000. According to multiple outlets, De Silva has an estimated net worth of around $1 million.

Sai De Silva is a successful entrepreneur, mother, and wife

Apart from her blog posts and 'funny fashion' vlogs on YouTube, De Silva has a loving family. The content creator married David Craig in 2009. While De Silva is all set to put her life on display on 'RHONY', her husband is more private. De Silva often documents much of her life on social media but has not shared photos of her husband.

De Silva noted about her husband on her website, "He likes his privacy." She added, "In a world where we share everything, it’s nice to have something that is private in my life. It keeps my sanity and I also think having a little mystery is fun." She further added, "However, he is very involved when it comes to his family and I think he should win an award for father of the year!" De Silva and David also have two children who are named after cities -- London Scout and Rio Dash. Notably, De Silva has named her website after her daughter's middle name.

'Real Housewives of New York' Season 14 will premiere on Sunday, July 16, 2023, at 9 pm on Bravo. The new episode will be available to watch on Peacock the next day.