Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What did Israel Adesanya do? Joe Rogan disgusted over UFC star's bizarre act: 'I won't watch it'

2023-07-10 16:27
Although his abilities are undeniable, the Nigerian-Kiwi fighter's brazen demeanor gets him into trouble
What did Israel Adesanya do? Joe Rogan disgusted over UFC star's bizarre act: 'I won't watch it'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: No UFC champion splits fans more than Israel Adesanya. The middleweight champion defies conventional notions of a quiet champion. He stands out from other champions with his painted nails and fascination with anime. His unique theatrics also contribute to his personality.

Although his abilities are undeniable, the Nigerian-Kiwi fighter's brazen demeanor gets him into trouble. Sean Strickland, his adversary, thinks the middleweight kingpin "sucks" because of his disgusting behavior. He was startled, like with other UFC supporters, when a previous video featuring "Stylebender" and his dog "Milli" recently went viral. When the 32-year-old told Joe Rogan about the terrible video, the commentator couldn't help but show revulsion.

'I won't watch it'

After defeating Abus Magomedov at UFC Vegas 76, the #7 middleweight sat down with legendary podcaster Joe Rogan for JRE MMA Show #134. The MMA fighter inquired as to Rogan's viewing of the footage of Adesanya illegally handling his dog. “There is a video of him [Israel Adesanya] j*rking his dog off. Did you see that?,” Rogan said.

The American boxer advised that the stand-up comedian should see the tape after his startling response. The podcast presenter was unable to process what he heard from across the table, though.

“I don’t sit around watching people j*rk their dog off ever. If there is a video of you j*rking your dog off, I won’t watch it,” Rogan added. Despite the comedian's disgust, Strickland insisted, “You’re gonna [watch that]. There is a video of him f*king j*rking his dog out. I’m f**king sure Jamie has seen that.”

‘Bring back the old limo’

Adesanya found himself in serious water when the middleweight fighter's pitch video recently went viral. Adesanya told his dog had died without being constrained by unfavorable remarks. "RIP Milli," the 33-year-old wrote.

However, the TV host confirmed that Jamie, the person operating JRE, hadn't seen anything. If not, he would be aware of such a tape. Despite these remarks, Strickland continued to criticize Adesanya. “The guy is a f*king. Oh man, f*king into nail polish. And God, Izzy just sucks, man. Bring back the old limo. Anderson Silva, could you come back?” he said.