Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When will 'The Golden Bachelor' Episode 3 air? Jesse Palmer and Kaitlyn Bristowe join Gerry Turner to host fun group date

2023-10-12 16:16
Gerry Turner's emotions are running high as he's about to go on one-on-one dates with two women to confirm his feelings
When will 'The Golden Bachelor' Episode 3 air? Jesse Palmer and Kaitlyn Bristowe join Gerry Turner to host fun group date

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Golden Bachelor' Episode 3 will air on Thursday, October 12, from 8 pm to 9 pm ET on ABC.

As it will be followed by a new episode of 'Bachelor in Paradise', there's going to be plenty of reality television for the viewers to enjoy. The subject of Bachelor Nation's latest show is Gerry Turner, a charming 72-year-old retired restaurateur from Indiana looking for love under the bright lights of reality television.

How to watch 'The Golden Bachelor' Episode 3?

Viewers can catch 'The Golden Bachelor' Episode 3 live on ABC, ABC.com, and the ABC app.

They can also watch it live or on-demand if they have an active subscription to Sling TV, FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, DirecTV Stream, or YouTube TV.

Notably, FuboTV and YouTube TV both offer free trials to new customers.

What to expect from 'The Golden Bachelor' Episode 3?

As per the official summary of 'The Golden Bachelor' Episode 3, it's going to be "a whirlwind week for Gerry Turner!"

ABC added, "A group date featuring Jesse Palmer and Kaitlyn Bristowe as well as one-on-one time with two women help confirm his feelings are growing stronger every day, which only makes handing out roses more difficult."

Gerry is going to take the remaining women on one-on-one hot-air balloon dates in the upcoming episode, generating tension as he shares kisses with many hopefuls. Kathy Swarts especially seemed bothered when others discussed their kisses with Gerry.

In a touching moment, she is shown comforting a grieving fellow participant, while Gerry is brought to tears by Faith Martin's decision to leave the show. Viewers may expect a range of emotions as the episode delves into the reasons behind Faith's decision to withdraw from the competition.

In an exclusive sneak peek from the show's upcoming October 12 episode, Gerry is seen selecting Ellen Goltzer from the remaining contestants to enjoy a "very special date night" and wear a dress selected by none other than fashion designer Michael Costello.

While there were many eye-catching gowns to pick from, Ellen and Michael opted for a sleeveless, bright pink full-length gown with a thigh-high split and prominent bow on the hip. The ensemble was the icing on the cake for the Florida native on an already amazing night.

What happened in 'The Golden Bachelor' Episode 2?

During 'The Golden Bachelor' Episode 2, the participants moved into the mention, and one of them went on the first one-on-one date. Gerry also got to go on a group date with some of the women and celebrate his birthday.

"I'm not gonna lie, I can't say I've been this nervous since my first date back in my high school years with Toni," stated Gerry before his dates.

The first one-on-one date was between Gerry and Theresa Nist, who belongs from Shrewsbury, New Jersey.

Before the date, the financial services professional discussed her first love, her late husband Billy, whom she married when she was 18. Billy was Theresa's high school sweetheart, just like Gerry's first love, Toni.

Theresa stated that before her husband died eight years ago he expressed optimism that she would find someone and remarry.

Gerry arrived at the estate in a bright blue vintage convertible and picked up Theresa. While traveling to the date on California freeways with damaged headlights was difficult, Theresa assisted Gerry.

"This is my first time driving on a California freeway, and Theresa reaches over and puts her hand on my shoulder, and I instantly felt calm," stated Gerry, adding, "She seems very sensitive, and I really wanna know more about her."

During their date at a 1950s-themed cafe, Theresa's narrative about Billy moved Gerry, who informed her that he understood what it was like to lose a spouse. They discussed the loneliness that comes with it and their desire to share moments with someone else.

Gerry informed Theresa at the end of the date, which finished with a flash mob in the center of the diner, that he hoped to find someone to "enjoy the rest of my life with" and handed her a rose.

"Theresa could be the person I spend the rest of my days with. So, she could be my life partner, and I think it would be very comfortable," said 'The Golden Bachelor' star.

Several ladies in the mansion went on the first group date, where they got to live out their dream of being on the cover of a romance novel. Gerry surprised them with a photoshoot in which they could dress up and pose for pictures with Gerry.

However, tensions flared when Natascha Hardee snatched a 1970s piece that Leslie Fhima was eyeing.

While it was a pleasant activity for the women on the date, it was an emotional one for Nancy Hulkower, who chose to dress up for the photograph in her wedding gown.

The retired interior designer from Alexandria, Virginia, burst into tears after remembering her wedding to her late husband, Mark, who died 12 years ago.

Gerry informed her that he understood Nancy's emotions and that the scent of cinnamon reminded him of Toni, explaining, "It just comes out of nowhere."

While Nancy was upset, she informed Gerry that "there's joy in remembering" and that she "still has hope moving forward."

Gerry stated during the group date that he was beginning to understand more about each of the women on a deeper level. He also had a touching encounter with Leslie, who disclosed that she, like him, had hearing aids.

Following their bond over the deaths of their loved ones, Gerry presented Nancy with the group date rose.

Before the rose ceremony, the women surprised Gerry with a birthday party at the estate. Susan Knowles prepared chicken piccata for the occasion, while Natascha surprised him with a pinata and Jeanie Howard chose a bottle of wine as the star's gift.

Faith, who won the first impression rose, approached Gerry when she was not invited to the group date. She told Gerry how she felt after spending so much time at the mansion with all the women.

He also spent some quality time with Joan Vassos, who revealed details about her late spouse, and Ellen, whom Gerry surprised with a framed photo from their group date.

Gerry expressed his "high, strong feelings" for each of them at the rose ceremony.

He was overcome with emotion after handing the final rose and saying farewell to Peggy Dercole, Natascha, and Jeanie. "It's somber, the feeling is just overwhelming," remarked Gerry following the event.

Which ladies remain on 'The Golden Bachelor' after Week 2?

Leslie Fhima, Joan Vassos, Edith Aguirre, Ellen Goltzer, Sandra Mason, Susan Knowles, Christina Kempton, Faith Martin, April Kirkwood, and Kathy Swarts were able to maintain their position in 'The Golden Bachelor' mansion after Week 2.

'The Golden Bachelor' airs every Thursday at 8 pm ET on ABC.