Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The fraud of it all': 'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga accused of scamming fans as she promotes luxury products giveaway

2023-11-02 11:17
Melissa Gorga promoted contest with luxury prizes from brands like Chanel and Louis Vuitton
'The fraud of it all': 'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga accused of scamming fans as she promotes luxury products giveaway

MONTVILLE, NEW JERSEY: Melissa Gorga has announced a new giveaway.

The 'RHONJ' star recently took to her Instagram page to promote luxury products giveaway.

Melissa started by writing, "HEY GUYS!! I’ve teamed up with @bgb.marketing and @westindianbella so 1 of you can WIN 1 Louis Vuitton bag, 1 Chanel bag, 1 Gucci bag, 1 Dior bag, spend the day with your dream car*, or take $2,000!!* TO ENTER: 1. FOLLOW @bgb.marketing and ALL 64 accounts they are following! 2. Like this post so I know you’ve entered!! BONUS 1. Tag friends, comment & share! 2. Follow all directions with the link in bio @bgb.marketin GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!."

She added, "This opportunity is open worldwide. Ends November 15th! By entering, you agree to Instagrams Terms & Conditions as well as BGB Marketing’s. Full Terms listed on bgbmarketing.co. This is not organized, affiliated, associated, or endorsed by Instagram, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Dior, Mercedes, or other logos seen. Void were prohibited. No purchase necessary. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. *Total prize amount will not exceed $2,000."

However, Melissa's latest Instagram post received backlash from the users and they accused her of scamming.

One user wrote, "Y’all stay scamming."

Another added, "The fraud of it all."

A third user commented, "Gorgas getting scammed left and right."

A fourth person chimed in, "Don’t do it. The kardashians got exposed for this same marketing scheme. No one ever sees who really wins these contests. They just use your information for their own marketing gain."

Followed by a fifth user who penned, "Times are tough huh!"

A sixth user said, "Not worth it. Following 64…no."

Melissa Gorga accused of selling faux Chanel bag

In 2018, Melissa was accused of selling fake designer bags at her shop. When the customers asked for refunds at that time, their questions were left unanswered.

Soon after, the mom of three admitted that her shop had been selling bootleg merchandise.

In a social media post, she wrote, “Chanel has informed Envy by Melissa Gorga that all of the Chanel branded goods previously offered and sold by our company were counterfeit and illegal.”

Melissa and Joe Gorga involved with FBI in his tax fraud conviction

In June 2023, Joe Giudice claimed that Melissa and her husband, Joe Gorga were 'involved' with the feds in relation to the tax fraud scheme that put him and his wife Teresa in prison.

While making an appearance on a June 6, episode of the 'Behind the Velvet Rope' podcast, Giudice alleged, “When [Joe and Melissa] came on the show, they were very good friends with my ex-partner’s attorney – which went to the feds, which I think Melissa and Joe were involved because I know for a fact from an ex-FBI guy who told me that they were helping and doing whatever."

The former reality star went on to say, “He told me, ‘Yes’ [Joe] was behind the scenes with my ex-partner Joe Mastropole that went to the feds to feed them all this information.”

Later on, Joe admitted that he cheated on his tax returns and put all the blame on his former accountant for failing to file his personal tax returns with his business documents.

Melissa Gorga and Andy Cohen hit with $30M defamation lawsuit

In December 2017, Melissa and Andy were hit with a $30 million lawsuit from Jackie Beard Robinson over remarks they made on 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' and 'Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen.'

At that time, Robinson accused the duo of defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress for alleging she “snuck into [their store] Envy in the middle of the night and stole clothing.”

The lawsuit was closed in the court in April 2018. Then, the case was dismissed and was ordered into arbitration.

Did Melissa Gorga get fired from 'RHONJ'?

The rumors about Melissa getting fired from 'RHONJ' began swirling in the air when she had a very intense feud with Teresa Giudice during the Season 13 reunion.

In 'RHONJ' Season 14, Gorga will be seen alongside Dolores Catania, Margaret Josephs, Jennifer Aydin, Danielle Cabral, and Rachel Fuda. New cast members of the show include Kayla Giovinazzo and Tiffany Chantell Rosania.

Tags news