Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

KSI follows intensive training regimen for epic October 14 showdown against Tommy Fury but fans aren't impressed

2023-09-24 20:54
KSI and Idris Virgo sparred in preparation for the boxing event but fans were distinctly underwhelmed, with one saying 'he punches like a girl'
KSI follows intensive training regimen for epic October 14 showdown against Tommy Fury but fans aren't impressed

WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRE: The YouTuber-turned-boxer has posted a video of a sparring session to show off his intensive training regimen as the most awaited fight between KSI and Tommy Fury approaches near.

The KSI vs. Tommy Fury fight, which is set to take place on October 14 in Manchester, England, has drawn a lot of interest from both casual and combat sports enthusiasts.

KSI and Idris Virgo spar as part of training

In a recent video shared on platform 'X' KSI was seen practicing how to face Tommy Fury. Happy Punch captioned the video saying, "KSI dropped a snippet of new sparring footage with Idris Virgo."

After watching the video fans, however, were disappointed in what he had to offer. Both boxers have been constantly practicing and sparring to perfect their tactics. In spite of his best efforts, some of his supporters weren't impressed.

One supporter voiced their opinion and said, "yall mad he still did not show his best weapon."

Another user claimed, "He’s waiting to use it, secret weapon."

The third commentator wrote, "That’s the whole point he punches like a girl."

The fan reactions reveal how closely this prominent boxing event is being watched. The stage is set for a gripping contest that will grab the interest of the combat sports community as both boxers attempt to put on a stunning show.

KSI revealed his pre-fight routine

KSI has spoken out about his pre-fight routine in light of the impending matchup with Tommy Fury.

The boxer gave an insight into his preparation and fighting style in an exclusive interview posted on Misfits' YouTube page, sharing, "I've watched [Fury and Paul's fight] many times, every angle on slo-mo, every stance, every little bit of detail that I need to know in order to beat Tommy Fury."

He went on to say, "Tommy has got some certain combinations that he likes doing that he's pretty good at, and we're looking out for that."

He proceeded, recognizing the positive and negative traits of Tommy Fury, saying, "Obviously, he's a big guy that likes to clinch, so we're going to be watching that and we're going to fight him. Just go in there and fight, go crazy, it's simple. I'm going to test that chin and I'm going to show him that my power is different from Jake Paul."

Tags news