Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Kanye 2.0!' Internet compares Kim Kardashian's daughter North West to her dad after she throws major shade at Pete Davidson

2023-11-24 12:20
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's 10-year-old daughter North West took a swipe at Pete Davidson's 2023 Met Gala look
'Kanye 2.0!' Internet compares Kim Kardashian's daughter North West to her dad after she throws major shade at Pete Davidson

BEVERLY HILLS, LOS ANGELES: Kim Kardashian's daughter North West threw some serious shade at her ex Pete Davidson.

In a recent episode of 'The Kardashians,' 10-year-old North brought some serious heat by roasting Pete Davidson's 2023 Met Gala look.

North took a dig at her mom's ex saying, "You're going to the Met Gala. Not the gas station."

Not everyone was a fan of North's sassy comment. Many social media users didn't approve of this statement and thought she was being a "brat" and a "bully."

Kardashian's eldest daughter fired back with her bold comments but not everyone was cheering.

Some people attacked her, saying that her savage replies weren't just sassy but downright disrespectful.

They even went as far as suggesting that her behavior was like her famous parents, hinting that maybe the whole "narcissist behavior" thing was something she inherited from the Kardashian-West genes.

Some even pointed out that she seemed to be taking after her dad, Kanye West, and started calling her "Kanye 2.0."

"I can’t stand this kid," wrote a user under the post. "Sorry, but that child is RUDE," mentioned another.

"Just what the world desperately needed, another entitled brat with zero resume," added one user.

"People who are saying the kid is rude and undisciplined: that's Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's offspring. How high were your expectations exactly?" quipped another.

"Damn!! If she ain't her dad daughter!" a user said, comparing her to Kanye. "Kanye 2.0," wrote another.

"I don't find anything she says amusing. I guess money doesn't buy manners," mentioned a user.

"Rude brat," said one.

"Bully behaviour," said another.

"I see little Ms West got her blunt opinions from her Daddy," said one.

"Lil Kanye in the house!" added another.

"Ye would be smiling now," commented one.

Kim Kardashian reprimands North West for being disrespectful

Kim Kardashian is putting her parenting hat on as she tackles her daughter North's recent bout of rudeness.

The young Kardashian faced reprimand after she spilled some not-so-nice details about Kendall's Met Gala outfit.

Kendall, feeling hurt, reached out to her sister Kylie, revealing that North claimed Kim "was lying and didn't like your appearance."

According to Kim, Kendall was initially torn between two outfits for the star-studded event. Kim was a fan of the look Kendall decided not to go with, but North spilled the beans to her aunt about the whole ordeal.

In a confessional video, Kim shared her thoughts on North's blunt critiques. She acknowledged that her daughter has a keen eye but emphasized the importance of expressing opinions without hurting others.

North West calls Kanye West the 'best parent'

Kim spilled the beans about her daughter North's soft spot for her dad, Kanye West.

In a candid moment with her sister Kourtney on their Hulu reality series, Kim revealed, "She'll go to her dad's and be like, 'Dad's the best! He has everything figured out. No nanny, no chef, no security. He lives in an apartment.'"

Does North West have dyslexia?

In a surprise moment on her TikTok livestream with mom Kim Kardashian, 10-year-old North West shared some personal news without getting the green light from her mom.

She boldly announced, "Guys, I have dyslexia." Kim caught off guard, responded, "Northie, you sure are spilling the tea on here." North took her mother, Kim by surprise with the unexpected big reveal

Tags news