Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Fast X': Kai Cenat and NLE Choppa compare 'Angel' to Wiz Khalifa’s 'See you again', fans shower love

2023-05-23 16:47
Kai Cenat was in the intro of 'Fast X' while Choppa made a song for the action movie
'Fast X': Kai Cenat and NLE Choppa compare 'Angel' to Wiz Khalifa’s 'See you again', fans shower love

Kai Cenat recently shared a live video on YouTube with NLE Choppa where they both expressed their experience working in 'Fast X', the latest installment of the 'Fast & Furious' franchise that released on May 19. Cenat was part of the movie's introduction while Choppa contributed to the soundtrack.

Cenat is a popular live streamer and YouTuber who has over three million followers on YouTube. Choppa is among the most prominent figures in the Hip-Hop world. The collaborative stream hosted by Cenat, served as a platform for them to discuss their involvement in 'Fast X'.

RELATED NEWS

Kai Cenat praises his gamer friend for 'revolutionizing' streaming space

Post Malone interested in playing games with Twitch streamer Kai Cenat

Kai Cenat and Choppa’s experience in 'Fast X'

During the stream, Cenat began by sharing his experience recording the movie's intro in the studio. "They gave me that for the opening of the whole scene," he said. However, the focus quickly shifted to Choppa's contribution to the film's soundtrack, as the rapper had his own insights and reflections to offer.

“I feel like Angels is going to be like the number one song on Billboard Hot 100. So if I look at it right, if I look at it right now, it’s a diamond record bro. Literally, I feel like it’s ‘see you again’. It’s like another round to see you again,” Choppa said. When they spoke about the Wiz Khalifa hit, they stopped to not cause controversy. Cenat saw the number of views on Choppa's song and said, “Song of the year”

'Kai is on top of the world'

Many commented on Cenat's video. One said, “The amount of things both kai and choppa have done in their lives by this time is crazy.” Another added, “Kai is the funniest mf alive. When Kai posts it makes my day a 100x better.” Another wrote, “This man Kai is on top of the world rn, all love bro.” A fourth wrote, “NLE really reacting to YB is the funniest thing ever, they both beefing and wanna kill each other.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs