Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dixie D’Amelio opens up about family's dark secrets and parents’ rough marriage: ‘I felt neglected’

2023-10-06 18:15
Dixie D’Amelio opens about negligence amid parent's rough marriage
Dixie D’Amelio opens up about family's dark secrets and parents’ rough marriage: ‘I felt neglected’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Dixie D'Amelio, the elder sister of Charli D'Amelio has managed to establish her name as a successful TikToker and entrepreneur.

In a recent episode of 'The D’Amelio Show,' Dixie D’Amelio appears apprehensive about discussing her parents' differences and marital issues with her dad, Marc D’Amelio, following events at the end of 2022.

What did Dixie D'Amelio say?

In a confessional on 'The D’Amelio Show,' Season 3, Episode 6 (premiered on October 4), Dixie shared, "Today’s the day I’m finally going to talk to my dad about how I’ve been mad at him for a couple of months and just didn’t say anything."

“Getting this talk over with with my dad is going to help me move on. Not having that resentment toward my family is going to be great for all of our relationships I just really miss him and want to spend time with him,” she said.

The extent of Marc and Heidi D'Amelio's marital problems became public in the previous episode. As the family recovered, Dixie, the singer of "Be Happy," was anxious to discuss the fallout with her father privately. She feared it might alter how he perceived her.

Dixie arranged a BMX ride with Marc, a past shared activity, to facilitate a conversation. She laid out everything on the table before they finally sat down to talk.

She expressed, “I had a really rough end of the year last year, and I think that you did, too. We spent a lot of time together,” and added, “I had a lot of responsibility on my back, dealing with everyone’s emotions, and I felt neglected.”

What did Dixie's parents say?

Marc and Heidi seemed to be on the path to improvement after navigating a challenging period in their relationship.

"Marc and I are still learning, I believe. We took our time and went to treatment. It was so much that we learned about ourselves, our marriage, and our relationship,” Heidi shared during her confessional.

Marc then reflected on how Dancing With the Stars created a “huge shift” in the family overall.

He said, "After Heidi and I started going to therapy, I realized, holy s**t, I really love this woman. I really love this marriage, and I really love this family. I might have to change a little bit to make things work. We’re ready to go the distance.”

Tags news