Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet slams Logan Paul after he opens up about beef with JiDion: 'It's getting boring at this point'

2023-10-07 19:49
'If they don’t beef with someone are they even famous anymore,' a netizen said about Logan Paul and JiDion's recent feud
Internet slams Logan Paul after he opens up about beef with JiDion: 'It's getting boring at this point'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Fans have condemned Logan Paul after he took to his brother Jake Paul's podcast to share his views on the ongoing beef involving him and fellow content creator JiDion.

For context, Logan and JiDion recently got into an argument when the YouTuber-turned-boxer claimed that the streamer had abandoned him, even referring to him as "two-faced."

Netizens take a jibe at Logan Paul over his thoughts on beef with JiDion

During the podcast, Logan Paul disclosed that recently JiDion got in touch with him and apologized for their recent beef.

"Don't feel I did anything wrong," said Logan, insinuating a lot of criticism from the Internet, especially on X (formerly Twitter) after a video of the conversation was posted by DramaAlert.

One inquired, "What are you up to this time Logan," with another asking, "Is this staged?"

"Its getting Boring at this point," stated a person, while a user remembered Logan's nemesis, Dillon Danis, saying, "Dillon the drama queen where are you."

One said, "He just up and left prime," and another added, "If they don’t beef with someone are they even famous anymore."

"We do not care," wrote a person, with a follower expressing, "Dude Ik man on his path to Christ but why are u apologizing for something u wasn’t in the wrong for all ur doing is feeding Logan’s ego cause he just gonna think he can do no wrong Jidion lost a lil bit of my respect honestly."

JiDion has no plan to renew his contract with Prime Hydration

It seems that JiDion has no immediate intentions to get his contract with Prime Hydration renewed. "JiDion didn't leave Prime. His contract just ended," said Logan, clearing speculations about the streamer severing ties with the energy drink company.

When asked why they would not renew the contract, "The Maverick" replied, "Because he doesn't wanna renew it. He was a Prime ambassador and did great. He's great. JiDion's a fantastic creator."

He further stated, "He apologized to me. Sent me a text and that took courage and I appreciated the apology."

Tags news