Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is MrBeast a college dropout? YouTuber becomes professor to teach 'a class at Harvard', says, it was 'pretty funny'

2023-08-13 14:47
MrBeast posted photos on Instagram after taking a class at Harvard Business School
Is MrBeast a college dropout? YouTuber becomes professor to teach 'a class at Harvard', says, it was 'pretty funny'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast has established an empire on YouTube with 175 million subscribers. He owns businesses such as MrBeast Burgers and Feastable Chocolates as well.

Surprisingly, MrBeast accepted a new position as a professor at Harvard Business School. The university is often regarded as one of the best institutions in the world, particularly for those interested in business.

Is MrBeast a college dropout?

MrBeast visited the Ivy League school for a day to educate a class of Harvard Business School students. He shared two images on Instagram, one of him standing in front of the university's sign and the other during his lecture.

While he did not reveal the specifics of his lesson plan, the chalkboard behind him showed that he discussed branding. He captioned the pictures, "I taught a class at Harvard which is pretty funny because I dropped out of college after only going for two weeks haha..."

MrBeast reportedly briefly attended Eastern Carolina University before dropping out out to pursue content creation. Although dropping out was a risk, it has proven to be worthwhile for him.

Why was MrBeast invited to Harvard?

Some noticed his attire during his lesson at Harvard, saying they were astonishingly identical to late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' pants and black crewneck combo. He responded with, "I also didn’t purposefully dress like Steve Jobs, this was my only pair of jeans and it was cold so I wore a crew neck..."

MrBeast's accomplishments were most likely why he was invited to the prestigious institution. In April, he delivered a lecture at the elite university and later posted about it on Instagram.

While there is not much information available about his Harvard lecture, from his post, it appears he discussed brand creation with a major emphasis on social media and philanthropy.

Tags news