Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Bachelor in Paradise’ alum Jade Roper Tolbert says she is ‘forever changed’ as she opens up about missed miscarriage

2023-08-14 09:57
Prior to Sunday's revelation of the miscarriage, Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert had not disclosed Jade's pregnancy
‘Bachelor in Paradise’ alum Jade Roper Tolbert says she is ‘forever changed’ as she opens up about missed miscarriage

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: Jade Roper of 'Bachelor in Paradise' has disclosed that she is having a miscarriage. Tanner Tolbert, her husband, and she were expecting their fourth child, a baby boy called Beau.

During Season 2 of 'Bachelor in Paradise,' Jade and Tanner found love and were engaged on the beach. They now have three lovely children and keep Bachelor Nation up to speed on their life via social media. Jade recently took to social media to explain that she is suffering from a missed miscarriage. Jade and Tanner already have three children, and this would have been their fourth.

Jade revealed she is experiencing 'missed miscarriage'

Jade recently revealed that something was causing her to go MIA Fans were left wondering whether she had miscarried, and unfortunately, that was the case. "I’ve been struggling what to write here as I’ve been navigating a miscarriage," Jade said on Instagram on August 13. "It felt like all my dreams were coming true to welcome another baby into our lives, to love and to complete our family. While our hearts our completely broken and we have been dealing with the deep and complex grief of the loss, we have been blessed to be touched by his soul for his short amount of time. I am forever changed."

Jade posted images of her baby bulge and stated that she is still pregnant. "I’m currently experiencing what is a called a missed miscarriage," she revealed. "So while his heart has stopped and he has stopped growing (for some time now), my body hasn’t released the pregnancy yet. I am hoping to do this naturally and am trusting in timing and in my body under the care of my provider."

She added, “I’ve been carrying him with so much pride and cherish every moment still left with part of him, but it has also been equally as challenging and devastating. So while I hold my belly here, our sweet baby’s body is resting in my womb as his soul soars. We love you with every piece of our hearts, baby Beau.”

Jade had earlier experienced miscarriage

The couple welcomed their first child, a baby girl called Emerson, a.k.a. Emmy, in August 2017. "Everyone is happy and healthy," a representative for the couple told Us Weekly at the time.

Less than two years later, the Naturally Jade cosmetics founder announced in January 2019 that she was expecting her second child. Jade gave birth to a son in July, but things didn't go as planned. "I accidentally gave birth at home last night, in our master closet," Jade captioned a photo of herself holding her son Brooks on Instagram. "I’ve been still processing the shock of this all, as this was not at all what I had planned, but I am so so thankful for each person who helped bring our son into the world safely."

While adjusting to life as a family of four, the Colorado native and Tanner revealed in May 2020 that they were expecting their third child. Reed, their second son, was born in November of that year. "Say hello to Reed Harrison Tolbert! 8lbs 4 oz 20.5," Jade captioned an Instagram snap of her newborn boy snoozing on a personalized blanket at the time. "We welcomed him earth side to our family on November 14, 2020 at 5:33am at home. Born with a head full of dark hair and blue eyes."

They had more miscarriages while raising their family. In February 2019, the Colorado native made an emotional YouTube video about miscarriage. "We actually got pregnant while on [Bachelor in Paradise], and we didn’t find out until after when I was back in Kansas City visiting him," the 'Mommies Tell All' podcast host said at the time. "I just knew that I was late and something felt different."

Following a positive pregnancy test, the Bachelor alum planned to move in with Tanner, only to lose the baby. "At the time, I didn’t really grieve because I just didn’t know really how to process it," she explained. "It was so much so fast. In a really bad way, it was almost like this relief. It wasn’t really until after I had Emerson that I realized how much I love my child and how amazing of a miracle it is, and I think I really grieved that child much later."

Jade reported the following year that she had experienced another miscarriage soon before having their second child. "I … had a chemical pregnancy the month before I became pregnant with Brooks," Jade said on Instagram Story in July 2020.

"I don’t talk about them publicly very much," she said, "probably because I still always cry even though a lot of time has passed, and it always catches me off guard that there’s still so much more under the surface." Prior to the miscarriage announcement on Sunday, the two had not shared the news of Jade's pregnancy.

Tags news