Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is 'McGregor Forever' all about? Plot of Netflix's docuseries on Conor McGregor explained

2023-05-17 13:22
'McGregor Forever' chronicles the journey of a young man from Ireland dreaming to become the biggest UFC star
What is 'McGregor Forever' all about? Plot of Netflix's docuseries on Conor McGregor explained

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Whenever we think about UFC, the first name that pops up in our minds is Conor McGregor. The Irish mixed martial artist (MMA) is the person responsible for making the sport so popular. His charisma and trash talks became some of the reasons why viewers used to love him in the octagon. But a lot of people don’t know about the struggles he went through to reach this level. In order to let the world know more about the fighter, Netflix is coming out with a docuseries based on McGregor’s life, titled ‘McGregor Forever’.

The Irish fighter made his debut in UFC in 2013 and took the world by storm by winning his first seven matches, which is also his longest winning streak in the UFC. His first defeat came in 2016 while facing Nate Diaz and went on defeat Diaz when they met each other again in August 2016. But there comes a time when a person feels down and out, and McGregor felt the same when he severely injured his foot. The aforementioned documentary series will give us a detailed look at situations where McGregor has felt that “it was all over” for him.

READ MORE

'McGregor Forever': Release date and how to watch Netflix docuseries based on Conor McGregor

What is Conor McGregor's net worth? MMA star earned $150M from selling whiskey

Let’s take a look at the plot of the upcoming Netflix docuseries.

What is the plot of ‘McGregor Forever’?

The official synopsis reads, “Conor McGregor's brutal striking and flashy talk has made him the biggest attraction in the UFC. This fascinating documentary traces his eventful career.

The first trailer release for the documentary gives a better look at what fans could expect from the four-part series. The trailer starts with McGregor lying on the hospital bed and talking with the interviewer who asks him about all the speculations regarding his retirement. To which, he replies, “I thought it was over as well. That’s why I flipped into a different mold. Now it’s the adrenaline as well, and I wouldn’t know I would have calmed down, and part of me’s thinking ‘Jesus, imagine if it’s just been taken from me like that.’”

In between, we get to see glimpses of the fights he had and the moment when he injured his foot.

“It was scary, to be honest. But … it’s McGregor forever. That’s it. Isn’t it? It’s McGregor forever, and don’t you forget!” said McGregor.

The teaser gives us an idea that McGregor is here to give answers to those who have been questioning him and telling him that he is “over.”

Trailer

You can check the trailer here.