Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Selling Sunset' Season 6: Are Jason Oppenheim and Marie Lou still together? Netflix stars aren't afraid of marriage

2023-05-19 16:19
Netflix's 'Selling Sunset' Season 6 star Jason Oppenheim is not afraid of a lifetime commitment with his girlfriend Marie-Lou Nurk
'Selling Sunset' Season 6: Are Jason Oppenheim and Marie Lou still together? Netflix stars aren't afraid of marriage

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jason Oppenheim is seen being head over heels in love with Marie-Lou Nurk. Even though the couple has a huge age difference between them but that has never been a matter of problem for the couple. Jason claims in 'Selling Sunset' Season 6 that his girlfriend's maturity is nowhere like 25-year-old. Marie and Jason met each other while Jason was on vacation with his twin brother Brett in Mykonos, Greece.

In the recently released Netflix's 11-episode long season of 'Selling Sunset', Marie claimed that they were at Scorpio's in Mykonos when she caught Jason "staring" her. She said, "I was like, yeah, he's cute, actually." Jason claims their relationship to be "infatuation at first sight." Jason further claimed, "The love came after I got to know her better." Seeing Jason and Marie's bond bloom in the new season made fans wonder whether the couple is still together.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Welcome to the world, Emma Reign': 'Selling Sunset' star Maya Vander gives birth to 'rainbow baby' after devastating losses

'Love doesn’t always go as planned': 'Selling Sunset' star Chrishell Stause marries G Flip after a year of dating

Are Jason Oppenheim and Marie-Lou Nurk still together?

If one looks at Jason's Instagram profile, one will see that his and Marie's relationship is still going strong. The couple is traveling places, taking pictures together, and falling in love harder with each passing day. Jason calls Marie his "home." He posted a photo with his girlfriend on Instagram claiming, "sometimes home is a person."

Since Marie is a model who lives in Paris, Jason is often seen traveling to Paris. Jason claims to be totally in love with Marie. In an interview with US Weekly, the reality star claimed, "She's met mom and dad and that went really well. Met my dad a couple of months ago. Met my mom on Thanksgiving." Moreover, Jason has also met Marie's parents over FaceTime. He claims, "I kind of feel like I know her family at this point."

Is Jason ready to marry Marie-Lou Nurk?

If Jason is to be believed then the answer is yes. Jason always had a fear of commitment, especially when it came to getting married and having a family together. However, now he has changed his views. Jason accepted to Chrishell that he is "serious about Marie. When asked by Chrishell whether he is "marriage serious" about Marie, Jason claimed, "I'm not ruling anything out. I really care about her."

Indeed, Jason is open to all the changes whether it be marriage or a baby. In the interview, Jason said, "I went from like fully single and not thinking that I was gonna be in a relationship for years to being like in a full head over heels, you know, living together a relationship, like, at a snap of a finger." Let's further wait to see whether Jason will tie the knot with Marie in the future.

'Selling Sunset' Season 6 is available to stream on Netflix.