Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

GMA’s Ginger Zee gives fans 'bucket list vibes' as she shares photos of ‘glorious fall weekend’ with family

2023-10-03 12:45
Ginger Zee shared photos from her outing with family and friends at an apple orchard
GMA’s Ginger Zee gives fans 'bucket list vibes' as she shares photos of ‘glorious fall weekend’ with family

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ meteorologist Ginger Zee’s recent outing with family and friends at an apple orchard to enjoy a “glorious fall weekend” seems to be a hit with her fans and followers.

The 42-year-old took time off her busy schedule to spend a lively weekend with her husband Ben Aaron and her two sons.

The family of four along with a few friends decided to visit an apple orchard in North Salem New York on a gloomy day.

Apart from picking up apples, Zee and her entourage traversed the orchard and later shared a few snaps from their day out.

Ginger Zee visits apple orchard with family and friends

The ‘GMA’ star is known for taking up diverse activities both in professional and personal life.

Recently, Zee took the plunge of visiting an apple orchard named Harvest Moon Farm and Orchard located in North Salem, New York.

During her tour of this orchard, Zee picked apples with everyone while her son shot apple cannons.

She shared a few snaps of her outing with one of the snaps capturing her husband Aaron and her two sons right by her side as they smiled for the camera.

Another post had Zee surrounded by her friends who accompanied her on this orchard expedition.

The ‘GMA’ star also shared a brief clip of her son firing an apple cannon on the farm while Aaron helped load the apples into that cannon.

Zee captioned her post, “Apples were picked. Apple cannons shot. Mel’s Rock visited. And a glorious fall weekend drying out. #weekend #autumn #apples #apple #applepicking #farm #applecannon”

After witnessing Zee’s unique weekend adventure at the apple orchard, many fans complimented her for her choice to visit the farm and now wanted to do the same as well.

‘GMA’ star Ginger Zee's fans in awe of her fall outing

Fans and followers of the ‘GMA’ star were envious of Zee’s outing and wanted to experience the same.

One wrote, “Never been to an apple farm I will have to put that on my bucket list”

A second said, “An apple canon?!?!? Oh I’ve got to take my son!” while a third added, “Such a great spot to celebrate a beautiful day with your beautiful family!!”

Another had a suggestion and wrote, “Ginger, a few suggestions for your kids, just took grandsons to Bronx’s zoo, was great, also Minard's family farm is great also”

Tags news