Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Paige Spiranac's favorite golf position? Influencer offers tips and technique guidance to fans: 'Nothing better than a nice finish'

2023-07-25 22:17
Paige Spiranac replied to a fan who asked her about her favorite position while golfing
What is Paige Spiranac's favorite golf position? Influencer offers tips and technique guidance to fans: 'Nothing better than a nice finish'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Renee Spiranac, known as Paige Spiranac, is a former professional golfer and currently a golf instructor and influencer. She had a successful college golf career, playing in Division 1 for both the University of Arizona and San Diego State University. Her fame extends beyond the golf course, as she is widely recognized for sharing golf-related content on various social media platforms, including TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. She also runs a website called "OnlyPaige," where she shares her experiences, stunning images, golfing tips, and other related information.

Recently, Paige engaged with her 3.5 million Instagram followers by posting a question on her Instagram story. She read and answered many of the comments from her fans. One particular question from a fan attracted significant attention; they inquired about her favorite golfing position.

What is Paige Spiranac’s favorite position while playing golf?

During a recent Q&A session on her Instagram stories, Paige Spiranac engaged with her fan community and answered a series of questions related to her golf career. Among these questions, one in particular captured the attention of many fans, which asked about her favorite position while golfing.

Without hesitation, Spiranac promptly responded by posting the answer on her Instagram story — the finish position. She went on to explain her choice, "I would say my favorite position in the golf swing is definitely the finish position. There is nothing better than a nice finish. Most people don't hold their finish long enough. There's nothing better than just hitting a shot and looking at the golf ball as you pose away."

‘I'm so happy that I did’

During her collegiate days, Spiranac also played 'division I' golf. Known for her bold and unapologetic style, she has been the subject of criticism from some online golf fans. Nevertheless, Spiranac remains undeterred and continues to voice her opinions. In an interview with the New York Post, she stated, "Whenever I just have this gut feeling that I need to say something, I do. I never overthink it; I never second-guess myself. With the body-shaming issues, I felt really sad and icky about it, and I knew I had to say something and I'm so happy that I did."

Frequently, she has candidly discussed the online trolling she faces and bravely confronts it head-on. Additionally, she made history by becoming the first athlete to be included in Maxim's Hot 100 list. When the Ladies Professional Golf Associati(LPGA) implemented a more stringent dress code for golfers in 2017, Spiranac wasted no time in offering her response, stating, "The progression of Women's Golf is plunging further than our Necklines."