Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Andrew Tate's celebrity crush? Misogynistic influencer has eyes for 'some feminist crap'

2023-08-08 15:22
In December 2022, Andrew Tate opened up about his celebrity crush on a podcast with millionaire YouTuber Lana Rose and Mo Vlogs
Who is Andrew Tate's celebrity crush? Misogynistic influencer has eyes for 'some feminist crap'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate aka 'Top G' is known for his misogynistic views and comments online. Tate's fame saw a meteoric rise in 2022, catering to his outspoken nature which has won the 'Cobra' a massive fan following, specifically amongst GenZ males.

The former kickboxer turned influencer has attained unfathomable heights of popularity on social media. Due to his controversial and outspoken nature, the multi-millionaire fighter has amassed a sizable fan base, many of whom are curious to know the details about his personal life. He had previously talked about his celebrity crush. Let's get to know who that is!

'I think she’s some feminist some crap'

Back in December 2022, the misogynist influencer opened up about his celebrity crush on a podcast with millionaire YouTuber Lana Rose and Mo Vlogs. Tate had a detailed conversation about life, his beliefs, the Illuminati, and most importantly, his celebrity crush with the two when he met them while he was in Dubai. The "Top G", who often keeps his preferences private, revealed having a crush on a famous person.

When asked about his crush, Tate replied, “I saw a video of Dua Lipa, a long time ago. She was in Albania, doing an Albanian traditional dance. Then I thought she can give me strong Albanian half-sons.” He then continued and said, “But I think she’s some feminist some crap. So, if I were to talk to her for more than two minutes, I’d walk out. I’m sure."

'Dua Lipa is gorgeous!'

When the clip was uploaded on Instagram, it went viral, and at the time of writing, it had nearly 162K likes and several comments. A user wrote, "I mean, can you blame him?! Dua Lipa is gorgeous!" The second user wrote, "All men love dua proven fact." The third user wrote, Albanian half son in Andrew tates dream." While the fourth user wrote, "Bro got asked the question by the girl but didn't look at her once when answering lol."

Tags news