Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'She deserves every single one': Swifties on cloud nine as Taylor Swift earns 10 wins at 2023 Billboard Music Awards

2023-11-20 20:59
Taylor Swift won 10 awards, including awards for top artist, top country female artist, top Hot 100 songwriter, and top song sales artist, at the Billboard Music Awards
'She deserves every single one': Swifties on cloud nine as Taylor Swift earns 10 wins at 2023 Billboard Music Awards

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Taylor Swift dominated yet another award show by earning 10 wins at the 2023 Billboard Music Awards, including awards for top artist, top country female artist, top Hot 100 songwriter, and top song sales artist.

Other categories Swift won, included top female artist, top Billboard 200 artist, top radio songs artist, top Billboard Global 200 artist, top Billboard Global (Excl US) artist, and top-selling song for 'Anti-Hero'.

According to USA Today, Billboard Music Awards winners are determined by year-end Billboard charts performance metrics. Eligibility dates for this year’s awards were based on charts dated between November 19, 2022, and October 21, 2023.

Swifties elated over Taylor Swift's massive win at BBMAs 2023

Swifties were left elated over Swift's big wins at the 2023 Billboard Music Awards and took to social media to celebrate the pop star's latest achievement.

"She deserves every single one and then some more!!!!" one wrote. "Queen is most deserving for that," another added.

"CONGRATS MY QUEEN," one said. "Yesssss it’s what she deserves!! Congrats @taylorswift13," a fourth wrote.

One called Swift "the music industry," while another simply dubbed her, "MOTHER."

One said, "WE LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!!! ABSOLUTELY DESERVED THIS, QUEEEEEEEEN."

Another mentioned, "You deserve it queen We love you."

Taylor Swift thanked fans '10 million times' for her 10 wins at 2023 Billboard Music Awards

Swift, who is currently in Rio de Janeiro for the international leg of her Eras Tour, thanked fans for the massive wins at the 2023 Billboard Music Awards via a pre-recorded video message.

"Well, this is unreal!" Swift began. "The fact that you guys have given me 10 Billboard Awards, I am talking to the fans specifically, none of this happens without you," she added.

"Billboard base everything off of what you are listening to and what you are passionate about and I’m so honored that this year you made the Eras Tour so magical," Swift mentioned.

"You went and saw the movie. You cared about my re-recordings. I just love you so much," she continued.

"I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have you in my corner and caring about the music that I make. So thank you, thank you, thank you 10 million times," Swift concluded.

Tags news