Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Kalani Faagata cheating on Asuelu Pulaa? '90 Day: The Last Resort' star's revelation jeopardizes her marriage

2023-08-22 12:58
'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Kalani Faagata asks Asuelu Pulaa to sleep ousite for a night
Is Kalani Faagata cheating on Asuelu Pulaa? '90 Day: The Last Resort' star's revelation jeopardizes her marriage

FLORIDA KEYS, FLORIDA: '90 Day: The Last Resort' returns for another dramatic episode with the most controversial and chaotic couples. Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa continued to deal with the truth about each other's infidelity which also brought some shocking revelations.

In the latest episode, Kalani and Asuelu had an emotional argument about her hall pass. However, Kalani shared a major confession with Asuelu that could change the trajectory of their relationship.

Kalani admitted cheating on Asuelu and had a physical connection with the 'hall pass guy.' However, Kalani also confessed that she has feelings for her hall pass.

Kalani Faagata admits she still has feelings for 'The Hall Pass Guy'

The recent episode of the 90 Day Fiancé spin-off featured more chaotic situations between Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa. Kalani about having emotional feelings for the guy she slept with.

The 35-year-old mom of two revealed that she took the hall pass to experience how it feels to be with another man because she had only ever been with her husband. Kalani confessed, "I took Asuelu up on the hall pass when he cheated because sexually, I've only been with Asuelu and I just wanted to see what it was like."

She further admitted in the confessional, "But once I got to know this other person better, I ended up liking the other man. So I don't know." Asuelu was angry and upset at the revelation because he felt Kalani crossed the line by committing both emotional and physical cheating.

Later, Kalani explained, "I only slept with you before him. You realize, right? So yes, it's a big deal for me to sleep with somebody else who's not my husband, so I had to keep a connection with him."

Are Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa still together?

Kalani Faagata's revelation left Asuelu Pulaa devastated. He argued he wanted to save his marriage and this was his "chance to prove it" to her that he was willing to do whatever it might take to preserve their marriage.

However, Asuelu also admitted that it bothered him that Kalani wants to 'go hang out' with and 'see' the other man afterwards. As seen in the episode, Kalani and Asuela's discussion turned into a heated argument and Kalani told him to pack up his belongings and find different sleeping arrangements for the night.

Kalani and Asuela's relationship has never been a smooth ride and they had trust issues since the beginning. However, the viewers still wait for the TLC show to end to get an update on Kalani and Asuela's current relationship status.

Notably, the couple did not follow each other on social media and asserted their relationship status was single. Additionally, Kalani also hasn't shared anything about Asuelu on social media.

Who is '90 Day Fiance' star Kalani Faagata?

Kalani Faagata, a 29-year-old from Orange County, California, is known for starring in the '90 Day Fiance' franchise. The reality star's dramatic marriage and cheating scandals have also often keeps her in the headlines.

Kalani met Asuelu Pulaa when she was on vacation at a resort where Asuela used to work and soon sparked a connection. However, the couple had struggled to marry as Kalani's father was vocally unsupportive of her relationship with Asuelu, primarily as he did not want Kalani to marry someone born and raised in Samoa.

Who is '90 Day Fiance' star Asuelu Pulaa?

Asuelu Pulaa belongs to a village in Falealili, Upolu, Samoa but currently resides in Las Vegas. He rose to fame after starring in the TLC show '90 Day Fiance' Season 6.

Before making his television debut, Asuelu used to work at a resort in Samoa. He has also worked in the health and wellness store Dixie Nutrition and was also a part-time worker at a local grocery store.

'90 Day: The Last Resort' Season 1 premieres every Monday at 9 pm ET on TLC.