Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Amouranth recalls manager's warning about potentially life-threatening hot tub stream idea she didn't pursue

2023-09-27 16:28
Amournath said, 'I thought about sleeping in the hot tub, but my manager told me that was against the rules and I might drown and die'
Amouranth recalls manager's warning about potentially life-threatening hot tub stream idea she didn't pursue

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Kaitlyn 'Amouranth' Siragusa, a well-known Twitch personality celebrated for her contentious hot tub streams, has amassed a considerable fortune through her platform endeavors.

Nevertheless, it has come to light that there was a particular broadcasting concept she wished to pursue, yet her manager declined to approve it.

During 2021, the Twitch hot tub trend gained substantial notoriety and stirred controversy, as many streamers opted for bikini-clad broadcasts conducted from hot tubs. This raised substantial concerns regarding content and platform moderation.

Amouranth contemplates the Hot Tub trend that catapulted her to stardom

Amouranth stood out as a prominent figure in this trend, alongside competitors such as Indiefoxx and XoAeriel. The hot tub streams played a significant role in boosting her popularity, as she disclosed in a recent Forbes interview.

Her earnings on Twitch allegedly soared from $30,000 a month to a remarkable $100,000, while her income from OnlyFans exceeded the $1 million mark.

However, a surprising turn of events unfolded when Amouranth harbored an unconventional idea she wished to delve into.

Having achieved substantial success with her "sleep streams," in which viewers could observe her napping, often yielding more than $15,000 per session, she conceived a daring plan to merge this sleep stream concept with her hot tub broadcasts.

Amouranth's manager issues stern warning against Hot Tub stream

Amouranth had a vision of live-streaming herself asleep in her hot tub, envisioning a distinctive and potentially profitable blend of two trending themes.

Nevertheless, her manager stepped in and vehemently discouraged the idea, citing potential severe repercussions, including the risk of a platform ban. At a certain juncture, she entertained the idea of slumbering in her hot tub.

Remarkably, she had amassed a substantial fortune from her sleep streams, raking in over $15,000 per nap. Her aspiration was to recreate this experience in the hot tub.

Nonetheless, her manager cautioned her about possible consequences and strongly advised her against pursuing it.

“I thought about sleeping in the hot tub, but my manager told me that was against the rules and I might drown and die,” she recalled.

Though she didn't succeed in pioneering a new trend by sleeping in a hot tub, she did successfully avoid the risk of a Twitch ban. Interestingly, this isn't the first instance where a hot tub stream concept raised concerns.

In 2022, YouTuber TheQuartering considered sponsoring a hot tub stream filled with coffee, but Siragusa had reservations due to potential violations of rules regarding consumables or self-harm.

Tags news