Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'There was some sort of mix-up': Nicki Minaj expresses surprise as new fragrance sells out without her knowledge

2023-11-28 08:19
In a tweet on Saturday, November 25, the rapper disclosed that she had no idea her Pink Friday 2 Eau de Parfum would be released so soon
'There was some sort of mix-up': Nicki Minaj expresses surprise as new fragrance sells out without her knowledge

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Nicki Minaj was genuinely surprised to discover that her new fragrance was already available for sale!

In a tweet on Saturday, November 25, the rapper disclosed that she had no idea her Pink Friday 2 Eau de Parfum would be released so soon.

"I had no idea. I was informed of nothing. Didn't get a link to post. Just woke up one day, and boom!" Minaj expressed.

“saw y’all discussing it. Noreen from my fragrance co advised that she’ll be getting back to me w/answers on this right away. Apparently, she had no clue either. Go figure,” she added.

"Wow. Well, boo, thank you for your support. I don't even have the official box OR bottle yet," Minaj wrote. "I was told it would be on Amazon first & JCPenney the following week or two, but maybe plans did the ol' switcheroo."

Positive response to Minaj's new fragrance

The 40-year-old has subsequently posted numerous positive reactions from fans on her social media account.

In response to one, she said, "Yoooo 🥴 I can only imagine what the barbz been putting the staff through chi. 😩 Y’all better be on y’all best behavior. I can see y’all even when I’m not there! 👀"

Last month, Minaj had initially shared information about her upcoming fragrance.

However, she clarified on November 24 that there was a bit of a 'mix-up' with its availability, stating, "🎀Pink Friday 2 PERFUME 🎀 12.17.23 = AMAZON 📦🎁🎄 12.26.23 = JCPenny 🏢🛒🛍️.

Later, she clarified, "There clearly was some sort of mix-up, but make no mistake, we are honored & grateful to have my official #PinkFriday2PERFUME at #JCPenny. I'll get back to you guys to confirm the Amazon release date 🎀."

Minaj initially launched her first Pink Friday fragrance in 2012.

Minaj bagged Top Rap Female Artist at the 2023 Billboard Music Awards

According to People, Nicki Minaj was named the Top Rap Female Artist at the 2023 Billboard Music Awards several weeks ago.

Nicki Minaj is set to make her next appearance at the Rolling Loud festival, where she is expected to share the stage with other artists, including Post Malone and Metro Boomin featuring Future.

Scheduled to unfold from March 15 to 17, 2024, at Hollywood Park, the event will feature Nicki Minaj. The hip-hop star delighted fans with a performance of her latest single 'Last Time I Saw You' at the 2023 VMAs, receiving positive acclaim for the new music.

Tags news