Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What are the charges against Tammy Slaton? '1000-Lb Sisters' star admits to having a 'glass jar' full of marijuana in her purse

2023-10-24 04:23
The 37-year-old Tammy Slaton was caught after she was pulled over for a traffic stop
What are the charges against Tammy Slaton? '1000-Lb Sisters' star admits to having a 'glass jar' full of marijuana in her purse

STURGIS, KENTUCKY: ‘1000-Lb Sisters’ star Tammy Slaton faced a legal situation when she was found with a glass jar filled with marijuana in her purse.

The reality television personality is now charged with two counts of possessing drug paraphernalia and one count of possession of marijuana.

Tammy Slaton ordered to complete the Marijuana Education Program

Slaton was pulled over for a routine traffic stop after she had been speeding while she was on a drive on August 4 at around 5.00 pm in Sturgis, Kentucky.

At the traffic stop, an officer sensed the smell of “marijuana coming from the vehicle,” reported Radar Online.

Tammy was questioned about the smell, to which she “admitted to having marijuana in her purse,” as per the police report.

“In her purse was a glass jar containing approximately an ounce or more of marijuana,” read the report.

Later, the TLC personality was requested to complete a Marijuana Education Program, according to court documents.

The case was deferred for six months by the court after Slaton finished the program.

Charges against her will be dismissed if she continues to stay out of legal trouble during this time.

Tammy Slaton was arrested a week after her ex-husband’s funeral

Slaton’s arrest comes a week after the funeral of her late husband, Caleb Willingham.

Two months after the 40-year-old man announced his separation from Slaton, he died on June 30.

The cause of death has not been released as his family stated the details are not shared due to the circumstances being “really personal.”

Following his death, Slaton mourned the loss as she told her fans on TikTok, “I’m having stages of grief. Yeah, we were having problems, but I loved that man. I still do.”

“I miss him like crazy, but I wanted to thank everybody for your comments. I appreciate them, I really do,” she added.

Source claims filming of Caleb Willingham’s funeral was ‘not natural’

TLC filmed Willingham’s funeral for the show, and a source claimed that the network allegedly tried to make the intimate event appear more emotional rather than allowing it to be a true celebration of his life.

“The filming of the funeral was ‘completely not natural’, and things were put in there to make it seem sad when it really wasn’t that sad,” the insider spilt.

“People were having fun, but [TLC producers] made it depressing,” said the source, according to OK Magazine.

Tags news