Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Marjorie Taylor Greene slammed for tweeting Ron DeSantis bingo card ahead of GOP debate

2023-08-24 08:45
Marjorie Taylor Greene has asked everyone to be ready with their bingo cards for the much-anticipated GOP debate
Marjorie Taylor Greene slammed for tweeting Ron DeSantis bingo card ahead of GOP debate

MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN: Marjorie Taylor Greene (MTG) arrived in Milwaukee on August 22, ahead of the debate, to show her support for former President Donald Trump. United States Representative MTG is also ready with a bingo card in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

MTG has a bingo card dedicated to Florida Governor and Republican candidate Ron DeSantis and has taken to Twitter, asking everyone to be ready with their bingo cards for the much-anticipated GOP debate.

MTG’s bingo card is titled, “Ron! 2024 Desanctimonious Debate Night Bingo.” After this, people on the internet have asked MTG to "grow up."

Ron DeSantis bingo card for GOP debate night

MTG tweeted the template of the bingo card and wrote, “Everyone get your bingo cards ready for tomorrow night! #GOPDebate.”

This bingo card included the classic 25 slots dedicated to Republican candidate Ron DeSantis. Some of the boxes included – Saved by Fox News, which was mentioned four times on the card. Mimics Trump's hands, nervous laugh, wipes snot, Ron plagiarizes Trump, Ron defends slavery, pudding mention, and red ears were amongst other things present on MTG’s bingo card for DeSantis.

This particular tweet by MTG has been viewed close to a million times by people on Twitter, and not everyone is pleased by MTG’s sense of humor against DeSantis.

MTG asked to 'grow up' by people on the Internet

The internet has unleashed its wrath on MTG following her tweet as many responses reflect anger towards her support for former president Donald Trump. One social media user wrote, “I have a trump card. But there’s nothing on it,” and another user said, “Trump debate night bingo. No show because he can’t defend his terrible record.”

People have come to Ron DeSantis’ defense as one user wrote, “That's it for me. Unfollowed. Not just on X, but in real life too. I have defended your stance on issues. No more. Ron DeSantis is co-founder of the Freedom Caucus. He could chew you up and spit you out when it comes to true Conservatism. I suggest you have some dignity and respect.”

“Grow up,” said one person as they responded to MTG’s bingo card, and another person wrote, “Wow, I used to defend you, but no more”

People want MTG to learn a “permanent lesson” as one person wrote, “Vote her out. Time to learn a permanent lesson.”

Tags news