Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Zac Efron? 'Baywatch' actor was once ruthlessly trolled for his physical appearance

2023-09-17 15:54
Exploring the height of Zac Efron, keep reading to know more
How tall is Zac Efron? 'Baywatch' actor was once ruthlessly trolled for his physical appearance

Full NameZachary David Alexander
Date of BirthOctober 18, 1987
Age 35 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthSan Luis Obispo, California
NationalityAmerican
Height 5 ft and 8 in (1.73 m).
Weight74 kg (165 lbs) approx
Marital StatusUnmarried
Net Worth$25 million
Eye ColorBlue

SAN LUIS OBISPO, CALIFORNIA: One of the successful actors in Hollywood is Zac Efron, whose height is 5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 m/173 cm), as per Celebrity Heights.

He gained massive attention, thanks to his eye-catching performances in 'High School Musical' and 'Baywatch' opposite Dwayne Johnson.

According to Grazia, In 2021, the 'Baywatch' star appeared in a promotional video for Earth Day, which quickly went viral as many pointed out that his jawline looked different to what it really looked.

Efron was ruthlessly mocked online, and his physical appearance still continues to be the source of numerous memes and jeers.

The actor explained the alterations to his face in October 2022 by citing a 2013 injury he received after falling over in his home and hitting his chin against a fountain's edge.

Zac Efron or Zendaya: Who is taller?

According to J-14, Zendaya's height is 5 feet and 10 inches, (1.7 m/177 cm) making her 2 inches taller than Zac Efron's height.

She is an American actress and singer who has received various accolades, including two Primetime Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe Award.

Zac Efron and Zendaya shared their much loved chemistry in 'The Greatest Showman'.

Back in 2017, Efron confessed that the kiss he shares with Zendaya in the film might be his “favorite kiss ever,” but Zendaya had something else to reveal.

Reports suggested that the incident happened during an emotional sequence involv

ing the trapeze between the "Ride Me" singer and the Baywatch actor, who portrayed her star-crossed theatre actor love, Phillip Carlyle.

Those spinning movements weren't quite as simple as the actors made them appear to be.

At that time Zendaya even talked about the height difference between Efron, she said, “It was a lot of training. It was a lot of… just literally getting up there and going for it.”

Adding,“I remember I had been rehearsing on this specific rig that I was used to. I had become normal with that height difference, and there was a net. I felt good and comfortable, and I had been doing it for a while. I was like, ‘Okay, cool. I’m a trapeze artist, now! This is great!’

Zac Efron's height compared to Dwayne Johnosn

Dwayne ‘The Rock' Johnson or The Rock's height is 6 feet and 4 inches (1.93 m/193 cm) making him 8 inches taller than that of his 'Baywatch' co-star, Zac Efron's height.

The Rock is one of the most influential figures to make the spectacular jump from a WWE ring to Hollywood.

While Efron may look like he is the same height as The Rock, but actually the difference between their heights is huge.

Efron is considered shorter than the average American male which is said to be 5 feet and 10 inches (1.7 m/177 cm).

Efron and Johnson’s bromance started on the sets of Baywatch, when the duo were spotted spending time together.

Back in 2017, Efron got more candid about working with the former WWE star in an interview with Entertainment Weekly.

Efron was all in praise for his Baywatch co-star.

He said, "You know, what's funny is we're clearly very different. He's a funny dude. He's always expanding, and he just gets better as he goes, like a flower that never stops blooming. It was fun to get in and really juke and jive with a guy who's twice my size and has zero fear."