Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul takes a shot at Conor McGregor ahead of his in-ring return: ‘Put your money where your mouth is’

2023-08-20 14:28
Logan Paul took to Instagram to challenge Conor McGregor, who has stated that he will be training Dillon Danis for the match
Logan Paul takes a shot at Conor McGregor ahead of his in-ring return: ‘Put your money where your mouth is’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Prior to his boxing match against Dillon Danis, Logan Paul recently used Instagram to warn Conor McGregor.

Paul will make a comeback to the boxing ring on October 14 after just winning his most recent WWE battle. KSI will compete against Tommy Fury on the same card.

For his forthcoming boxing match, McGregor has asserted that he will train Danis. The Maverick subsequently asked McGregor to wager $1 million as a result, but the Irishman has not answered.

Logan Paul asks McGregor to put money in the right place

Paul warned the former two-division UFC champion by requesting on Instagram that he put his money where his mouth is.

He wrote, “Put your money where your mouth is (Conor McGregor).”

Logan recently pushed Conor McGregor to place a bet on Dillon Danis to triumph when they face off at the PRIME event on October 14. He made fun of the former UFC two-division champion by remarking that he could buy a lot of stuff with the extra cash.

“If you're so confident in your boy, I got a bet for you. I'd bet Dillon, but he's a broke bi*ch. I got a $1 million that says I beat your boy on October 14. Come on, bro, come on, I know you caked up. Let's see how confident you are. Imagine all the c*ke you could buy you fu**in drug addict,” Logan Paul said.

On October 14, 2023, Logan Paul will fight Dillon Danis in Manchester, England as part of the KSI vs Tommy Fury fight.

Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis

While Dillon Danis has been bothering Logan Paul and his fiance Nina Agdal, he has also managed to become far more well-known than ever before.

Dillon Danis was only loathed throughout the MMA world before to the bout announcement; today, he is disliked much more than any of the Paul brothers.

Although he has been continuously overstepping the line for the past week, he views it as fantastic advertising for the forthcoming boxing battle on October 14. Danis has been making fun of supermodel Nina Agdal for having previous relationships before meeting Logan Paul.

Danis' X account was locked after what began as a joke with the publication of the photo of Nina with Leonardo DiCaprio turned into a serious incident. He is now unable to post anything else.

Dillon Danis stated he thought Nina Agdal was a transsexual woman during his appearance on the 'Full Send' podcast with the Nelk brothers. He made several offensive remarks and jokes about the supermodel, and that was only the first one.

Logan Paul has chosen not to address any of this on social media, but his fiancée must not like having her name tarnished because of a boxing bout.

Tags news