Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Heather Dubrow calls out Tamra Judge for turning fellow casts against her in 'RHOC' Season 17 Reunion

2023-10-05 10:47
Heather Dubrow claimed that Tamra Judge said 'something unkind' about her in every episode of Season 17
Heather Dubrow calls out Tamra Judge for turning fellow casts against her in 'RHOC' Season 17 Reunion

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: Heather Dubrow was having a hard time in 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Season 17 as most of her friends turned against her. Addressing this issue in the Reunion episode, Heather called out Tamra Judge, claiming she was the reason for her 'RHOC' friends turning against her.

Andy Cohen asked one of the fans questions to Heather, "How does it feel knowing you fell right back into a friendship with Tamra then she purposely tried to turn the girls against you?"

Heather replied, "Coming in today, I think there would be a case to walk in feeling a little vindicated, right?" She further added, "I don't feel that way at all. I feel incredibly sad."

In the final episode of 'RHOC' Season 17, Heather was irritated by the fact that her fellow cast mates were not trying to understand her.

'RHOC' star Tamra Judge claims she did not intend to turn people against Heather Dubrow

As Heather called out Tamra for turning her friends against her in the Reunion episode, Tamra replied, "I feel sad as well. And, I never came into this group to turn everybody against you."

Heather interrupted Tamra and slammed back at her, claiming, "Literally, there wasn't one episode where you didn't say something unkind about me. Not one."

Tamra confessed she came into Season 17 not knowing where her friendship stood with Heather. She then recalled Heather taking a dig at her in one of her podcast episodes.

Tamra said, "On your podcast, it was either you or your co-host [who] said, 'There's no place for Tamra on the show anymore'." Heather cleared that it was not her who made any such comments about her fellow star.

Andy Cohen takes Heather Dubrow's side in 'RHOC' star and Tamra Judge's feud

Heather slammed Tamra for a previous comment, where Tamra claimed she called Andy to tell him about Tamra not having a place in the show.

She claimed, "I just want to assure you, like, I am such a tiny cog in Andy Cohen machine, if I have 5 minutes on the phone with him, I love you, I'm not talking about you. I got my own s**t to talk about."

Affirming the same, Andy stepped in to say, "I will say she never brought that up to me." Realizing Tamra was wrong at this point, she said, "It hurts my feelings."

Heather tried to build peace, apologizing, "I understand. I'm sorry about that."

'RHOC' Season 17 is available to stream on Bravo.