Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where was Netflix's 'Hack My Home' filmed? Renovation experts turn cramped homes into spacious abodes

2023-07-07 14:56
Mikel Welch, Brooks Atwood, Ati Williams and Jessica Banks will give crowded homes with a jaw-dropping makeover
Where was Netflix's 'Hack My Home' filmed? Renovation experts turn cramped homes into spacious abodes

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Get ready for a jaw-dropping transformation! Netflix's home renovation series, 'Hack My Home', will help tranform compact and crowded homes into stunning mansions without moving, buying more land or adding more floors.

The show will help families who need more space but do not want to move or break the bank, upgrade their homes into a stunning designer abodes. The experts, Mikel Welch, Brooks Atwood, Ati Williams and Jessica Banks, will help these families tackle the problems that come with the lack of space and functionality. The home renovation gurus will combine their extraordinary skills to transform crowded and cramped spaces with their creative, out-of-the-box builds, decor and storage solutions to ensure that every nook and cranny is utilized to its maximum potential.

Where was 'Hack My Home' filmed?

Netflix expanded its home renovation lineup with the launch of its latest reality series, 'Hack My Home.' The introduces four experts who specialize in different fields helping families transform their packed homes into spacious dwellings. The show will have eight episodes and the team of experts will move to different cities to help families. However, Netflix is yet to reveal the cities the four experts have moved to. It is confirmed that the experts will help a family residing in New York.

What's unique about 'Hack My Home'?

The inventive ways the four experts add more storage and potential to tight spaces is the main highlight of the series. The experts will transform a living room into an office or a bedroom or a classroom. The motorized bed, a secret compartment or a sliding wall in a small room will show people how space can effectively be utilized. Williams scribbles down ideas and comes up with a concrete plan. Banks relies on physics and robotics "to create functional magic." Atwood's new ideas change the overall look of the houses. Welch makes designs that will leave his clients delighted.

'Hack My Home' releases on Friday, July 7, on Netflix.