Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc aims for LowTierGod's MOM with crude abuse during Mizkif's game show 'Parasocial'

2023-05-25 18:59
It all started when Mizkif announced that Team Athletes had won against Team Nerds
xQc aims for LowTierGod's MOM with crude abuse during Mizkif's game show 'Parasocial'

In the latest episode of Mizkif's popular game show, 'Parasocial', viewers were treated to an intense exchange between Twitch streamers xQc and LowTierGod. The two competitors went head-to-head, engaging in a heated back-and-forth that had fans on the edge of their seats.

It all started when Team Athletes were declared the winner over Team Nerds. This gave LowTierGod the opportunity to explain why he considered himself a "hybrid" of a nerd and an athlete.

RELATED NEWS

Why is xQc leaving his LA home? Twitch streamer says 'I'll miss this place'

xQc: What is omE emote? Exploring Twitch star's prominent emoticon

'Don't take that from him'

xQc interrupted him and insulted him by saying, "Yet you're broke as f**k, and I'm f**king rich, b**ch a**! It doesn't pay for s**t, b**ch! F**k you!" Mizkif then asked LowTierGod for his thoughts. LowTierGod replied, "Let's f**king go! Let's go! It pays to be both, a hybrid of athlete and, you know, nerd and... (EsfandTV joins the conversation and concurs with LowTierGod's sentiments). It pays to be a hybrid. You've got to be athletic because you're using more muscle twitch fiber..."

The French-Canadian streamer interrupted him at this moment and said something about being wealthy. On hearing this, Mizkif said, "Don't take that from him! Are you kidding me?"

LowTierGod threw shade at xQc by saying, "I don't chew on my f**king toes, all right? But you are not happy." xQc then responded with, "All right. All right. You got me there. Nope, I'm miserable."

LowTierGod mentioned that xQc had gone to see a Lakers game that they had lost. xQc responded with, "You know what? I bought an experience and I got one! The same way I can expense when your mom puts her lips on my f**king d**k, b**ch!"

'Surprised how easy LTG went on him, what a nice guy'

The most popular post on Reddit's r/LivestreamFail subreddit was about LowTierGod and xQc's interaction during Parasocial. Some commented that the LowTierGod "went easy" on the xQc. A user said, "Old LTG would have f*****g annihilated the juicer This is LTG at 2% for sure," while the other wrote, "Surprised how easy LTG went on him, what a nice guy."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news