Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Greg Gutfeld's wife? 'The Five' host Greg Gutfeld met partner while working for Maxim magazine

2023-08-23 18:18
The way Greg Gutfeld met Elena Moussa was just like a rom-com and they have been together for more than a decade
Who is Greg Gutfeld's wife? 'The Five' host Greg Gutfeld met partner while working for Maxim magazine

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Five' host Greg Gutfeld is probably one of the few Fox hosts who has had a long marriage free of drama.

The way he met his wife, Elena Moussa, may seem like something straight out of a rom-com. The couple has been together for more than a decade.

What is Elena Moussa's profession?

Moussa's passion seems to lie in fashion, photography and art.

Her Instagram profile looks like a professional photo gallery with interesting shapes, sizes, colors and textures coming together to create an aesthetically pleasing set of photos.

According to her LinkedIn profile, she has been educated and continues to work in the area of fashion. She worked as a model before she moved on to styling and photo editing, according to The Sun.

Moussa went to the Parsons School of Design and studied Fashion and Apparel design there. She also went to the Fashion Institute of Technology.

While she is currently not active on her Instagram page, her style seems to be minimalistic and classy.

Moussa currently owns what can be assumed as a store or clothing line called Moussa Project located in Moscow, Russia.

How did Elena Moussa and Greg Gutfeld meet?

Gutfeld met Moussa years ago when he was far from being a host for Fox News.

He was previously residing and working in the UK for Maxim magazine. He met Moussa while at work in 2004 as he worked as a editor while she was the photo editor for the magazine's Russia chapter.

Gutfeld said, “I actually met her my first day on the job. When I saw her, I said to the editor of Maxim Russia, ‘Who is this woman?’"

He continued, "And I foolishly hit on her for three days. She was pretty cold to me, and finally, I asked her out on a date. And then she moved to London to be with me.”

Within five months of dating each other, the couple decided to tie the knot. They will celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary in December.

While they have not expanded their family, they live in New York City with their beloved bulldog Gus.