Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross gives Drake $100K from gambling win after rapper congratulates streamer: 'I know you need it'

2023-11-11 18:53
During a Kick stream, Adin Ross playfully pretended that Drake was strapped for cash and gave him $100,000 during the broadcast
Adin Ross gives Drake $100K from gambling win after rapper congratulates streamer: 'I know you need it'

THREE RIVERS, CALIFORNIA: A recent clip of popular streamer Adin Ross sending $100,000 in gambling money to renowned rapper Drake on Stake has been making waves online. Adin Ross is well-known for his sponsored gambling streams, and in this particular instance, he decided to humorously donate a significant sum to the popular rapper on camera.

Adin Ross sends $100K in Stake money to Drake

Drake and Adin Ross have a friendly relationship and have previously engaged in gambling sessions on Stake, a crypto gambling website that sponsors both of them. During one of their Kick streams, Adin playfully pretended that the rapper was strapped for cash and needed the money, leading him to tip Drake $100,000 during the broadcast.

Adin Ross went on to assure his viewers that he didn't expect the money to be repaid, urging Drake to "run with it".

Ross playfully told his audience, "You don't have to pay me back. Chat, don't be weird, but Drake needs this tip, alright? He needs this tip, I am going to tip you a hundred grand, go run it up. You don't have to send this back to me, go run it up; you need this."

Adin Ross further entertained his audience by suggesting that the celebrity singer was a bit short on money, saying, "I know you need it, bro. I know your money has been a little tight for you and s**t. I know bro, chat I know. I know it's been rough."

Adin Ross and Drake share a close relationship, and the rapper has shown his appreciation through generous gestures. Just last month, for Adin's birthday, Drake gifted him a fully rented out Dave & Buster's store.

Adin celebrated his birthday with an IRL (In Real Life) stream from the venue, which attracted significant attention and excitement from his fans. Their camaraderie and shared interests in gaming and gambling have solidified their friendship and collaboration, making for engaging content and memorable moments.

While reacting to Ross sending $100,000 worth of gambling money to Drake, one user wrote, "Billionaire sends another billionaire money." Another user said, "At this point anyone can say anything." One user commented, "Drake ain’t even gonna notice that hit his account."

Drake applauds Adin Ross' $2.1 million gambling achievement

Kick streamer Adin Ross won a mind-boggling $2.1 million in a Slots game on Stake.com. Adin is widely recognized for his 'gamba' (gambling) streams and has built a dedicated fanbase for this type of content since his Twitch days.

What made this win even more special was the fact that Adin Ross immediately FaceTimed Drake to share his impressive victory. Drake reacted to Adin's success by saying, "I told you, it's gotta come."

Both Adin and Drake are prominent figures in the world of gambling streams.

Tags news