Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kevin Spacey 'sexually attacked' the victim while he slept, trial hears

2023-07-11 06:48
'Kevin Spacey said I should leave, and I shouldn't tell anyone about this,' said a victim
Kevin Spacey 'sexually attacked' the victim while he slept, trial hears

LONDON, UK: As Kevin Spacey’s sexual assault trial continues, one of the four alleged victims gave his statement in court on Monday, July 10. The aspiring actor said that he was looking forward to meeting the ‘American Beauty’ star and getting some career advice when he was invited to his flat. However, it turned out to be a nightmare. A pre-recorded statement was played in the court, where the man shared that he was ‘really excited’ to see the celebrated Hollywood actor taking time out to help him. "I thought 'what a good person taking time to help me out'. That quickly went. He was slightly despondent in conversation and didn't really want to talk about acting. Everything was very quick," he said.

"Nothing was a developing conversation. In hindsight, he just had one thing he wanted to do. He obviously had one thing on his mind," the victim added He further said at London's Southwark Crown Court that Spacey then gave him a ‘low-waisted hug’ and put his head around his genital area. "It's unusual in my behaviour to just conk out and that's what I did," he said, as per BBC.

'I said no'

The victim recalled that the first thing that he saw after waking up was the ‘Seven’ actor performing a sexual act on him, “I said no, he kind of carried on and I pushed him, and he stopped. He stood up. My belt was still together but my buttons were undone. I was zipping up and massively in shock. He said I think it was best you go. He said I should leave, and I shouldn't tell anyone about this. Because I was in such shock, I don't know what I thought."

He told the police why he didn’t report sooner, "It's David and Goliath isn't it, and speaking to the police, and being the only one. I did not have the confidence…it was so deeply buried. I didn't even tell friends."

‘Grabbing my genitalia’

One of the other victims claimed during the ongoing trial stated that Spacey assaulted him by ‘grabbing my genitalia,’ "He grabbed me with such a force it was painful. It wasn’t in any way romantic or flattering. It wasn’t like a caress, it was like a grab," said the unnamed victim. The man then pushed off the ‘21’ star to get rid of his hold. The victim told Spacey, 'I’m not like that."

The ‘House of Cards’ actor is facing 12 sex offenses that allegedly took place between 2001 and 2013. Spacey has strongly denied all accusations from his victims.

Tags news epcelebs