Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sneako accuses Jon Zherka of using drugs 'for best fights' during livestream with Adin Ross: 'One line of c*ke for energy'

2023-09-20 22:16
Here how the conversation unfolded between Adin Ross and Jon Zherka involving drug addicts
Sneako accuses Jon Zherka of using drugs 'for best fights' during livestream with Adin Ross: 'One line of c*ke for energy'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rumble personality Sneako recently had a voice call with Adin Ross. In the course of their conversation, Sneako raised concerns about fellow streamer Jon Zherka, alleging that he had used drugs prior to his boxing match against Izi Prime.

Additionally, Sneako elaborated on Zherka's tweet regarding his state while boxing under the influence of various substances.

He went on to provide specific details about the substances that were allegedly involved. In response, Ross expressed curiosity about what would have transpired if Zherka had been caught before the boxing match

Sneako sheds light on Jon Zherka’s use of drugs during discussion with Adin Ross

The livestream clip featuring Adin Ross and Sneako garnered widespread attention on various social media platforms. A Twitter user with the handle @dramaalert shared a clip from the livestream conversation along with a caption that read, "Sneako Exposes Zherka for DRUGS‼️"

Initially, they connected through an audio call, during which Sneako brought up Jon Zherka's tweet where he openly discussed using drugs.

Sneako recounted, "I mean, he said - I remember his tweet. The best fight form is to drop a little M*MA, a little bit of Adderall, one sniff of c*ke, and then two shots for your inhibition.' He detailed all the drugs he needs for the best fight. And, this is his Twitter! I'm not leaking s**t, this is what he said."

Sneako went on to explain why he finds it hard to trust individuals who engage in drug use.

He added, "Man, this is why you can't trust drug addicts, man. It's just, they're unreliable and always snakey... like, I looked at the address and his manager was kind of heated. But, it's seven minutes away. He went to the address, seven minutes from where you're at."

The conversation then delved into specific details about the substances involved,

"If I go on from what he said - I'm not trying to snake, but he says that he fights off of m*lly and c*ke. So, if we go based off of these tweets, then he's probably f**king going to some drug dealer's house and, like..."

Adin Ross pondered about the potential outcome if he arranged a drug test before Jon Zherka's boxing match against Izi Prime.

In response, Sneako expressed reluctance to be candid and went on to provide further explanation:

"What do you think? I don't want to be honest because he's going to call me a snake. (Adin Ross asks the Rumble streamer to list what substances Jon Zherka allegedly was on) Okay, his Twitter, he says, 'You need to take a dash of M*MA, one line of c*ke for energy, two shots to lower you inhibition, and Adderall for focus. That's the best way to get into a fight.' His words."

Internet questions Sneako's discussion with Adin Ross

Upon watching the clip featuring Adin Ross and Sneako, many shared their perspectives.

One fan said, "Adin considering Zherkas fighting advice". Another fan wrote, "Damn Sneako mad that he got exposed hes a molly demon lol... So salty"

One X user wrote, "Woah, I didn't see that coming! Stay focused and keep sharing positive vibes!"

Another questioned, "What’s so bad about doing drugs lol".

The last user wrote, "Even adin is looking at sneako with disgust like bro u a lame hater type shit"

Tags news